TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

How are you Tony?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatyL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: How are you Tony?

Hello Tony:
Instead of asking you questions, I just want to tell you that I am yet another fan of yours. I've been watching your movies and series ever since age 7. I'm sorry to say that I have not yet watched every one of your movies or series, but I will soon though. This is probably the 1000th or 10000th time you heard this, but I still have to express my feelings to you. I have deep respects for your acting skills, your looks, your facial expressions, your talent, and the on-screen you. No one knows the real you except yourself. I know being an actor, is very difficult to show your true self. That is okay. The whole point of this message is to show you my support and admiration of your work. You have made a great difference around the world. My friend, who didn't understand a single word of Chinese, became your fan, after watching "Wai Siu Bo". She begged me to translate the whole movie in English to her, which I did. I'm sure there are plenty of fans out there who fell in love with you or your character once they saw you. Here, I wish you will achieve every single one of your goals and just be happy.

* if you have time, you can reply to my email address: KatyL10012001@yahoo.com . You can write as much or little as you write, as long I know that you have received my message. Thank you.

ABC in United States,
Katy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: