TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Dec 2012 - Tony's Interview by Esquire

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanasan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Dec 2012 - Tony's Interview by Esquire

梁朝偉 超脫宗師形表
Text by Henry

傳說,本地演藝界有幾位「神級男藝人,猶如不食人間煙火,一般俗世凡人全然無法觸及,其私人生活也固然是一個謎中之謎。萬人迷梁朝偉(Tony)看來當入這個傳奇之列,然而這位電眼型男自成家立室以後,這個霧裡看花的謎卻變得似有還無,至少的確有人目睹,原來神人愛在晨曦慢跑,還跟途上老人家打招呼,而只要閣下不要瘋狂從後追趕,其實他看來樂於平凡,亦不理旁人指點。直接點說,是樂於慵懶,不假外求。

不知為不知
「不知道呢…」Tony下意識地往下望,沒有在很懊惱地苦思答案,坦白說看來非常輕鬆,然後雙手鞋壓著椅邊,雙手看來帶點粗糙,不知是否跟最近為《一代宗師》勤力習武有關。觀其舉止爛漫隨心,讓人聯想起那個在《花樣年華》裡連頸背也能演戲的他,生活在演戲,也可能演戲在生活嗎?近距細看影帝眉宇間多了幾分歲月風霜,但這偏偏是其一心致力從影的刻劃鐵證。口邊似乎絮語想吐未吐,時間在隨著偉仔的萬有引力忽爾靜止。

也許只怪我問得太闊。「從《新紮師兄》到《無間道》,是將警察角色推演至極。從鹿鼎記到《一代宗師》是否也推展至俠客的一種極限?」偉仔眉頭輕鎖回道:「真的不知道呢,沒有想過這種近若深層的意義。只是再次跟王家衛導演,稱得上合作無間,彼此也有一個共識,不希望拍固定的電影類型,想給觀眾一種耳目一新的感覺。今次的戲種跟之前的很不一樣,寫一代宗師有若神人的行蹟,這是個有血有肉的武者傳奇。」

知道Tony 不是一個滔滔不絕的外向型男,當聽得他幾句由衷的「不知道」,明白偉仔絕不像一些藝人般故弄玄虛,他很樂意將心裡的答案給你,只是「不知為不知」。王導演的電影一向予人神化之感,不過偉仔今次同樣落力演出。「為了達到宗師的體格,我一方面努力地練習詠春,一方面勤跑練氣,愛上在晨光曦微一刻在市內跑。也特別找來很多參考書,一些新派的武俠小說,甚至某些以真人為藍本,我覺得角色需要個人的獨特領悟。」聽聞偉仔是個心思細密愛觀察的人,果然所言非虛。

擁抱完美電影夢
入行幾近三十年,偉仔的代表作品著實不計其數,摘下五屆金像獎最佳男主角桂冠,至今共得過十八次影帝殊榮。00年憑《花樣年華》榮獲法國康城影展最佳男主角,更是唯一一個獲得國際影展最佳演員獎項的香港男演員。其演藝成就毋庸置疑,而偉仔似乎就是這樣一個天生好演員,註定走這一趟非凡的銀色旅途。「能夠成為演員是我一生人目前至今的最大收穫,一方面這是我很喜歡的工作,另一方面它也足以維持我的生活所需。有試過高低起落的時候,但我不會太過介意,最重要你懂得如何好好面對。當然,我也算是比較幸運的一個,即使面對電影業低潮時,由於我的產量不算很多,廣告、商業活動還是足以維繫一切,而作為演員,對電影有heart,這份不滅熱情是很重要的,它是一個很大的推動力。目前,我對電影還是很沉迷的,我愛自己演過的每一個角色。」

真的連一位不喜歡的角色都沒有嗎?偉仔見我懷疑反而連雙眼都笑瞇起來。「因為我在接拍前,就會對角色深思,我真的對這個角色有所感悟嗎?因為如果選了一個自己都不喜歡的角色,你真的會連拍攝、宣傳都不喜歡、不想做的。把你最喜歡的事情變成一種苦難,又何苦呢?」又發現一個有趣的事情,偉仔早期的作品,除了文藝電影外,喜劇其實為數不少;而近年他坦言比較喜歡演喜劇。「理由其實很簡單直接,現實已經夠殘酷了,不希望再拍很多非常沉重的電影,而且我期望透過電影能給觀眾更多正面的訊息,喜劇能帶來樂觀的心態、思維,給社會送上一份正能量。」

回到煩塵俗世
五十知天命,偉仔不經不覺也走到了這個天命之年,除了對於鐘愛的電影事業堅定不移,對於時間、人生,都似乎有更透徹而直率的頓悟。「又度過一年的生日,坦白說感覺不太深,但到了這個年紀,期待的很簡單,我很滿意現在的生活,因此只要每一日都像這樣開心地過就好,不要浪費時閒,每一刻好好地利用!世界是否在變並不是最重要的,重要的是我們的內心、我們的態度,世界就會隨我們的心意改變。即使明天就是世界末日,我還是會答你我不會做任何特別的事情,珍惜眼前的一切就好。我希望在自己死的時候是含笑而終的,回憶的片段理,有90%是笑的。」

感覺猶如聽到絲絲禪理,這可會跟Tony多年學佛有關嗎?「我認為,這更應說是學做人的道理,教導你如何採取一套更為平靜的生活方式,懂得簡單知足的重要,譬如買一條褲你就夠穿了,怎麼硬是要買十條?這也是讓你以一個開心的生活態度面對人生,減少仇恨,跟別人瞪一眼便拳來拳往多無謂,凡事無用太執著,一笑置之吧。」

除了歲月歷練外,家庭對一個男人來說,應該同樣影響深遠。早前跟太太劉嘉玲在不丹的世紀婚禮照讓一眾女士既羡且妒,對於這位認識多年的太太,性格上的凹凸互補自然習以為常。而事實上,偉仔一直認為有家庭的男人才是完美的,這正是他看到王家衛一家大小的感語。轉眼結婚快四年了,心情可有改變,「嗯,很愜意!現在感覺真的很完美,但當然我們希望有小孩,只是額外的東西不容強求!」

曾說過自己是個不容易落淚,不容易在別人面前表現情緒的偉仔,總是透過電影去予以宣洩,不知那個無法在現實裡跟母親聯繫的心願,能有一天透過電影達到嗎?「很想跟母親多點談心,因為我自小就很少跟母親傾談,由於是單親家庭的關係,總覺得自己不太懂得表達對媽媽的關心。小時候一個印象挺深的回憶,看到母親的下巴無故腫了,但我就是無法啟齒問她原由。」忽而憂鬱型男本位上身,超越框架的演技是由心而發,看著電眼閃爍但堅定,不禁驚嘆香港影壇竟有如此一位隨歲月流逝,風采有增無減的演藝界一代宗師。

OCR by hanasan
Pictures are posted in http://www.tonyleung.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6512

Last edited by hanasan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Dec 2012 - Tony's Interview by Esquire

hanasan wrote:
......演藝界一代宗師。

Thanks hanasan for sharing. I admire Tony's attitude towards life - "simple is the best". Razz
hanasan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject:

I tried to translate the main points of what Tony said.

About movies

WKW and I both agree that we do not want to repeat certain types of movies. We want to bring some completely new things to the audiences. <The Grandmaster> is about the legend of a Kung Fu practitioner. It is totally different from those films we made before.

To be as strong as a real Kung Fu master, I worked hard to practice Wing Chun and did a lot of running as well. I also read many reference books. Some of them are martial arts novels, and some of them are even based on real stories. I think I need my own understanding on the character.

Being an actor is the greatest achievement of my life so far. It is a job I enjoy and I can make a living at the mean time. There were ups and downs, but I don’t care much. It is more important to know how to face them. Of course, I was quite lucky that even during the tough period of the movie industry, I was able to survive through advertisements and commercial activities when the movie productions reduced. As an actor, the heart and eternal enthusiasm to movies is an important driving force. Until this moment, I am still addicted to being an actor. I love every single character I acted.

Before accepting the offer of a character, I will think deeply about it. Do I really have feelings on it? If I choose a character that I don’t like it myself, I won’t enjoy the shooting and I won’t like to promote for it. The most enjoyable thing becomes a suffering one. Why would I do that?

About life

Another birthday passed but actually it was not very impressive. At this age, what I want is quite simple. I am very satisfied with my current life. I just want to be happy like this every day and well utilize every moment. No wasting of time! Whether the world is changing or not is not that important. The critical thing is our mind and our attitude. The world will change with our mind. Even if it is the end of the world tomorrow, I won’t do any special things. Treasuring what we have now is enough. I wish I will be smiling right before I die and 90% of my memories are happiness.

I think Buddhism is actually teaching you how to be a human being. It brings you a more peaceful life style and tells you ‘simple and contented is the best’. You will learn to face your life with a happy attitude, less hatred and not too much obstinacy.

About marriage

It is terrific! I feel like perfect. Of course we do wish we can have kids, but additional things can not be strained!
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tina ! flower
MANY THANKS once again Applause ....for all you efforts, like translating the article for all of us Chinese-language-ignorants Sad
I love and admire Tony´s attitude love

Best regards from far , wintery snowy Austria Waving
Helga
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject:

hanasan wrote:
I tried to translate the main points of what Tony said.

I just got home from work and I see this. Yay great, thanks a lot hanasan! thumbright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Nice translation Tina, Thank you salute for your efforts of both key in the complete article as well as this translation angel .
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for letting us know the goodies! Smile
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: