TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

2 Aug 2012 Tony attended <Silent War> Premiere in HK

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: 2 Aug 2012 Tony attended <Silent War> Premiere in HK

貴為影帝的偉仔出手搬走椅子,騰出地方拍大合照。

Tony met with Korean and Japanese fans

偉仔被爆獎狀攝梳化底

梁朝偉與周迅昨日雙雙出席電影《聽風者》宣傳活動,導演麥兆輝爆料指偉仔為人隨意,那些放在家中金像獎和金馬獎的獎盃東歪西倒的,到處皆是,就連康城影帝得獎證書都在梳化底下。昨日偉仔解釋因家中不喜歡在牆上敲釘掛東西,才會放在地下,但這不代表不重視這些獎座。

麥兆輝與莊文強聯合執導、梁朝偉與周迅主演的《聽風者》昨日在尖沙嘴舉行記者會,偉仔明顯消瘦了,他解釋近期在開平拍攝王家衛執導的《一代宗師》,因為要連戲,穿的都是厚厚的冬天戲服,但開平天氣跟香港一樣炎熱,天天有如焗桑拿,怎會不瘦。偉仔謂在外拍戲,會特別小心飲食,每天只吃從香港運來的麥皮和蕎麥麵,以免再食物中毒。他表示日前返到香港後,急不及待吃撈麵。
怕黑的偉仔最怕看鬼片,更加不敢接拍鬼片。

拍完鬼片喊驚

麥兆輝和莊文強在內地接受訪問時,曾爆偉仔料指:「私底下偉仔是個很隨意的人,我們經常去偉仔家玩,就看到那些金像獎啊,金馬獎的獎盃東歪西倒的,到處都是。那天我坐在他家梳化旁,看到梳化底下有個得獎的相框,扒拉出來一看是康城影帝。」對此,昨日偉仔解釋並非不尊重這些獎項,他說:「我屋企一向唔喜歡釘牆掛嘢,油畫一樣係喺地下,啲嘢唔係掛得高先叫尊重嘅,我唔鍾意買個櫃嚟放獎,好以提醒自己好需要個獎咁,放喺大家睇唔到嘅地方仲好。」
問到偉仔為何如此抗拒接拍鬼片?他笑說:「細個屋企人成日講鬼故事,阿姨又經常拉我去睇鬼片,搞到我好怕黑,唔係好敢睇鬼戲,既然唔敢睇,又點會接鬼片嚟拍,以前我都唔明點解會接《等着你回來》呢部戲,拍嗰時唔覺恐怖,但睇首映時就覺得好鬼驚。」

周迅爆冇偈傾

偉仔表示接演《聽》片完全是因為欣賞周迅和信任麥莊這個班底,而周迅也表示因為偉仔才接這部戲,他們曾合作《大魔術師》,周迅表示:「偉仔很慢熱,他在片場不太說話,過了一段時間才肯跟我多說些話。」
問到周迅是否與趙薇不和故不肯同場宣傳?現場的電影公司人欲阻止記者追問,周迅則搶答道:「我想答呢個問題,我跟她沒有不和,《畫皮2》上映沒一起宣傳,只是各有各忙,配合不到。」問到該片若開第三集會否接演?她說:「我不知道要開拍,沒聽說。」

採訪:魯萍 攝影:黃文偉

Source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20120803/16571197

===============
偉仔被爆獎項亂擺
細膽拒拍鬼片

【明報專訊】梁朝偉昨日與周迅、導演莊文強及麥兆輝出席電影《聽風者》記者會,其間,麥兆輝大爆偉仔將金像獎、金馬獎隨處擺放,連康城影帝證書也放在地上。偉仔沒有嬲被爆秘密,並解釋沒有將獎項整齊擺放在一起,因不想那麼張揚;雖然在家中也要低調一點較好,這樣每次拍戲,才會覺得是新的工作。他亦不覺得將國際性的康城影帝證書放在地下是不尊重,「油畫我都放在地上,尊重是放在心裏的!」

「等如叫我去死」

偉仔拍戲多年,什麼戲種也不介意拍攝,唯一是不拍鬼片,因為小時候,家人很喜歡講鬼故,阿姨又喜歡帶他去睇鬼片,所以他很怕黑、很驚鬼,「要我拍鬼片是折磨,好像叫我去玩遊戲機一樣,等如叫我去死。」

《一代宗師》補戲拍到10月

見偉仔弗了不少,原來他因為要為終於排期在今年12月上映的《一代宗師》補戲,故只吃麥皮及蕎麥麵,加上在炎熱的天氣下,穿上攝氏零下20度穿著的厚衫演出,很快便減掉9磅。他透露《一》片會拍到10月,之前的結婚周年也沒有返港跟太太劉嘉玲慶祝,「所以我之前生日,慶祝埋。」

周迅否認與趙薇不和

問周迅是否跟趙薇不和,因電影《畫皮II》早前上映,她沒有出席任何宣傳活動,是否免得與趙薇正面交鋒?宣傳公司人員以問題不關《聽》片為周迅擋駕,反而周迅大方表示沒有問題,她可以回答。周迅表示:「不是,我們沒有鬧意見。大家從電影開始拍攝,便炒作我們不和,出來便不斷說、不斷問都沒有發生的事情。」但她們真的沒有試過同台為《畫皮II》宣傳?周迅解釋因為趙薇要拍自己執導的電影,她亦估不到《畫皮II》票房那麼厲害,正在休息中的她不知有慶功宴。周迅又承認之前打贏一宗官司,將幾十萬人民幣賠款捐給聯合國,作為拍攝公益短片之用。

記者:柯美

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20120803/saa01/mbb1.txt

==============
Tony Leung Chiu Wai puts his Awards all over the place

Aug 3rd 2012, 09:51

Tony Leung Chiu Wai yesterday with Zhou Xun, directors Felix Chong Man Keung and Alan Mak Siu Fai attended the film THE SILENT WAR (TING FUNG JEH) press conference. Mak Siu Fai revealed that Wai Jai placed his Hong Kong Film Awards and Golden Horse Awards randomly. Even his Cannes Best Actor certificate was placed on the floor. Wai Jai was not mad that his secret was revealed, and explained that he did not display the awards neatly together because he did not want to be so blatant. Although he was at home he still was better off being a little more low key. This way each time he made a movie he would feel it would be a new job. He also did not feel that putting the international Cannes Best Actor certificate on the floor was disrespectful. "I put oil paintings on the floor too, respect is in the heart!"

Wai Jai after years of making movies did not mind any genre, the only one that he would not make was ghost film. Because when he was little, his family rather enjoyed telling ghost stories. His aunt also liked to take him to see ghost films, so he was very afraid of the dark and ghosts. "For me making a ghost movie is torture. It's like telling me to go on amusement park rides; you might as well tell me to die."

Wai Jai was in much better shape. Actually because he had additional shoots for the December release THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI), he only ate oat meals and buckwheat noodles. In the scorching summer heat, he had to put on heavy clothing for 20 degrees below zero Celsius to perform. Very quickly he lost 9 pounds. He revealed that GRAND will shoot until October. For his earlier wedding anniversary he did not return to Hong Kong and celebrate with his wife Carina Lau Ka Ling. "Thus earlier on my birthday we celebrated that too."

Earlier when the film PAINTED SKIN: RESURRECTION (WAT PEI II) was released Zhou Xun did not any promotion. Was she at odds with Vicki Zhao and avoiding direct confrontation with her? Promotional company personnel protected Zhou Xun with the question not being related to SILENT, but Zhou Xun graciously said that it was not a problem for her to answer. Zhou Xun said, "No, we were not at odds. Since the film started production we were speculated to be at odds. As soon as we appeared the talks were endless. Throughout all the endless questions nothing happened." Yet they have not tried shared the stage to promote PAINTED SKIN: RESURRECTION. Zhou Xun explained that because Zhao Wei had to direct her own movie and she did not expect how strong the PAINTED SKIN RESURRECTION box office would be, so she did not know about the celebration as she was resting. Zhou Xun also admitted that earlier she won a lawsuit and donated the compensation to the United Nations for charity short film production.

Source: Mingpao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

Last edited by Info on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject:

偉仔談張曼玉情變「離合好正常」

【明報專訊】50歲的影帝梁朝偉前晚出席《聽風者》首映禮。偉仔非常感性,回首年輕時想法偏激、執著,覺得自己又傻、又蠢,現在的他,抱「最緊要開心」作人生態度,就算沒有下一代都不覺遺憾,又感慨與前緋聞女友張曼玉一樣情路崎嶇。

梁朝偉、周迅及導演麥兆輝合作的電影《聽風者》前晚舉行首映禮,圈中緋聞男女模媽Mia(陳靜儀)與周秀娜男友Avis、陳嘉桓及杜如風都有來捧場,不過偉仔太太劉嘉玲click me就沒有現身。

Maggie飄忽 大家都崎嶇

偉仔指太太劉嘉玲因忙於工作,所以暫時未有機會欣賞這部電影,自己返港數天做宣傳,日內又要趕赴開平為主演電影《一代宗師》補戲,忙到無時間約會朋友。對於好友張曼玉(Maggie)與老外建築師男友Ole Schee ren分手收場?偉仔說﹕「我都是看報紙才知道,我跟她好耐無見,她又比較飄忽。其實不止她,就算張學友等好朋友,平時都不會刻意見面。」可覺得Maggie情路崎嶇?偉仔說﹕「大家都好崎嶇。」談到他跟嘉玲現在婚姻甜蜜?他續說﹕「每個人都是這樣,人生多離合,好正常。」問他可有「筍盤」介紹給Maggie?他說﹕「無呀!」

50歲前好傻好執著

對於被導演麥兆輝讚婚後性情變得隨和?偉仔指與年紀大了有關﹕「什麼都不用太認真,現在變得輕鬆,隨覑改變追求也不同,今年50歲生日後,我發覺做人應該要開心,回看以前,覺得自己好傻,這麼執著、偏激、鑽牛角尖,做人應該開心一點。不過這是人生必經階段,可能我蠢,但遲都不緊要,最緊要開心。」

沒下一代 不抱怨無遺憾

有否遺憾還未有下一代?偉仔說﹕「我覺得無遺憾。只是每日提醒自己,不要抱怨,是這樣就是這樣,無所謂。」他接受了人生有得必有失,自己改變人生觀,令身邊所有人都成為得益者,他說:「現在都想多拍一點有希望、開心的電影,多過想拍藝術劇情片,拍了幾十年沉重的電影,都夠了,我想開心,看事物有好多角度的。」

記者﹕鍾一虹

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20120804/saa01/mca1.txt (with video)

=========
年過50大徹大悟
偉仔隨緣不怨無後

[蘋果日報] 梁朝偉前晚在尖沙嘴出席首映禮,提起舊緋聞女友張曼玉剛甩拖,偉仔自認情路與曼玉一樣崎嶇,幸偉仔終與劉嘉玲開花結果,連導演麥兆輝亦指偉仔婚後變得隨和,6月27日生日的偉仔已50歲,他笑言學懂不抱怨生命,包括能否生 BB。

梁朝偉和周迅前晚於尖沙嘴出席有份主演的電影《聽風者》首映禮,同場還有吳家麗、模 Mia、娜姐男友 Avis等。戴上黑超的偉仔甫出場明顯略帶酒氣,他表示太太劉嘉玲忙於上海工作故未能出席支持。

唔知曼玉甩拖

問偉仔對於好友張曼玉早前承認與相戀5年的德籍建築師男友 Ole分手,整個人變得消瘦,偉仔坦言不知情,他說:「我都係睇新聞先知,大家都好耐冇見。」至於可覺對方情路十分崎嶇,他說:「大家都崎嶇,人生好多離離合合,好正常!」會否覺得47歲的曼玉年紀不輕?偉仔煞有介事說:「唔好引導我講啲唔應該講嘅說話。」

直認以前偏激

導演麥兆輝前晚公開大讚偉仔婚後變得隨和,偉仔坦言以往經常鑽牛角尖,他說:「隨和係因為人大咗,唔需要太認真,可以輕鬆啲,追求嘅嘢亦都唔同,畢竟人生過咗50個年頭,睇返轉頭以前自己都好傻,太執着同偏激,做人應該要開心啲,可能我蠢啲,早醒會早啲開心。」至於太太是否最大得益人,他說:「係身邊嘅人都開心。」
偉仔雖然看透人生但與嘉玲仍未有下一代,被問到會否覺遺憾,他說:「我提醒自己任何事唔好有投訴,人生總有得有失,選擇一樣嘢時,總會有犧牲。」偉仔表示希望今年可接拍多部開心的電影,令觀眾睇到都開心。劉嘉玲昨日在微博讚老公說:「不斷在尋求突破的表演藝術家。」

採訪:陳月萍 攝影:黃文偉

Source: http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20120804/16573514 (with video)

==========
TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI DECLINES TO BE MAGGIE CHEUNG'S MATCHMAKER

The 50 year old Best Actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai two nights ago attended THE SILENT WAR (TING FUNG JEH) premiere. Wai Jai was very sentimental. Looking back at his extreme and stubborn youth, he felt that he was both silly and dumb. Now he with his "happiness was the most important" life attitude would not feel any regret even without any descendant. He also lamented that his romantic road was just as rugged as former rumored girlfriend Maggie Cheung Man Yuk.

Leung Chiu Wai, Zhou Xun, and director Alan Mak Siu Fai's film THE SILENT WAR two nights ago held a premiere. Gossip couple Model Ma Mia Chen Jing Yi and Chrissie Chau Sau Na's boyfriend Avis, Rose Chan Ka Wun and Helen To Yu Fung all attended, but Wai Jai's wife Carina Lau Ka Ling did not appear.

Wai Jai pointed out that his wife Lau Ka Ling due to work has not have the chance to enjoy this film yet. He returned to Hong Kong for a few days to promote. In a few days he will head to Kaiping for THE GRANDMASTER (YUT DOI JUNG SI)'s additional shoot, he was so busy that he had no time to meet with friends. As for good friend Cheung Man Yuk's break up, Wai Jai said, "I only found out from the newspaper. She and I haven't seen each other in a long while, as she moves more swiftly. Actually not just her, even good friends like (Jacky) Cheung Hok Yau I normally wouldn't deliberate see." Is his marriage with Ka Ling sweet now? He continued, "Everyone is like this, life has many partings and unions. It's very normal." Did he have any "good property" to introduce to Maggie? He said, "No!"

As for director Mak Siu Fai's compliment that after marriage his personality has become easy going, Wai Jai said that it was related to getting older. "I don't have to too serious with everything. Now I have become much more relaxed. With my changes the pursuit is different too. After the 50th birthday this year, I realized that life should be happy. Looking back, I feel I was very silly. I was so stubborn, extreme, picky, life should be a bit happier. Yet this is definitely a part of life. Maybe I was dumb, but being late is unimportant. Happiness is the most important."

Would he regret that he has not have any descendant yet? Wai Jai said, "I feel no regret. Everyday I only remind myself, don't complain. The way it is is the way it is, it doesn't matter." He accepted that life had both gains and losses. His life view change benefited everyone around him. He said, "Now I want to make more movies with hope and happiness more than I want to make art drama films. After several decades of heavy movies, it's enough. I want to be happy, things have many prospectives."

Director Mak Siu Fai was rather confident in the film's box office because his earlier collaboration with Zhou Xun, THE MESSAGE, made 300 million yuan in the Mainland. Did Zhou Xun wanted to be a lucky star? Zhou Xun smiled and said, "That would be great!"

Speaking of his career personal total box office reaching 1.8 billion yuan RMB and was thus nicknamed "Zhou 18", she pointed out that such a good performance was unexpected. "Mak Siu Fai and Wai Jai both said that with such a good performance I could get a raise. I would consider it." Yet she pointed out that her worth was not 1.8 billion, otherwise I would be able to retire. She also would not due to her high career achievement raised the bar on what she looked for in a mate. Zhou Xun said, "My box office has nothing to do with looking for a boyfriend, let it takes its natural course. I wouldn't feel I am high up, I am so short in stature."

Would she try to meet a boyfriend during her time off? Zhou Xun said, "So soon?" Would she accept dating a foreigner? She said, "I don't know, I haven't tried it. I really don't know how to answer everyone's question!"

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2012/08/20120804-tony-leung-chiu-wai-declines.html
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: