TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony, are you busy with

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Tony, are you busy with

both The Silent War promotion and The Grandmasters ?

For us, it is nice to see your photos and interviews, but it must be hard work for you, specially this time of the year.

How many places are you going to visit for the promotion this time ?
I think it is very hot and humid in Hong Kong and China, so please take good care of yourself.

I don't know when but looking forward to watching your new movies. Wink
At the moment, I am just hoping to read your recent activities on internet. Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Beijing , Shanghai , Guangzhou & HK Smile
mary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Hi Tony

I agree with Eri, you seem to be working very hard at the moment.

Even though your schedule is tough I'm sure you must find the work rewarding as these films sound fascinating.

Looking forward to seeing your hard labour sometime in the future. I am hopeful they will reach my country as other Hong Kong movies have made it to our screens. (Good movies but alas they can't match the magic of Tony).

Red Cliff premiered on our TV screens recently so had the pleasure of watching this, enjoyed it just as much as when it came to our cinemas.

Read about Typhoon in Hong Kong hope not too much destruction and people safe.

Wishing you and Carina the best hope you had the time to celebrate your anniversary. May you and your soulmate have many many happy times ahead.

Best wishes for all you do. Lucky us reap the reward of seeing great performances that always surprise and fascinate.

Mary
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject:

Dear Mary , really hope I will hv a chance to promote my movies in London & can meet my fans there someday , thanks for all the support . Don't worry about me , m having great fun in the process , although a bit tough & tiring Laughing
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject:

What a joy to see you here, dear busy idol cheers !

Many thanks for taking the time ....we really appreciate that ! Very Happy
Best wishes - to have some fun also Laughing - on your tough and tiring promotion -tour Neutral Our thoughts are with you Waving In Love

THANK YOU with all my heart, Tony - FOR EVERYTHING you give sunny

Take care !
Helga
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject:

Oh Helga , I mean I enjoy the shooting of The Grandmaster , .......... by the way , I hate interviews & promotion Crying or Very sad
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject:

Uuuups d'oh! .....I really should have known better ! Laughing
Wishing you most pleasant Grandmaster-shootings further on Dancing
....and regarding Crying or Very sad interviews and promotion: Chin up ! brave idol ( I know it isnīt much solace, but we like your last "TSW"-interviews/videos very much Wink )

Best regards ~
Zeefje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

Nice to have you here reporting everything is under control Smile
It must be difficult to travel to all these places on your promotion tour especially since you're not very keen on being in the spotlight on these occasions. It has to be done I think to draw the publics attention to your new movies. Like Helga and Eri said, we in the forum love the trailers, interviews and press conferences and it would be great if you could visit Europe again. A long exhausting flight to London...it's just one hour flight from where I live Wink With the airport practically in my back garden...Smile))

I really wish to see your recent project on a big screen instead of my television or iPad a long time after they've been released...I really hope they will be released in Europe as well...

Good luck with the remaining Grandmasters shootings. There must be enough material for four completely different versions by now... Wink) One for every season...

Kind regards,

Zeefje
Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for your answers, Tony
I knew that
Tony wrote:
Oh Helga , I mean I enjoy the shooting of The Grandmaster , .......... by the way , I hate interviews & promotion Crying or Very sad

but you take it as part of your job, so I hope there will be some interviewer with interesting questions at least, for you and for us.

Dear Mary, Helga and Zeefje,

I really hope you can meet Tony in London or somewhere in Europe in near future. Wink
If it is late August this year, I can join you guys but I guess Tony is too busy until The Grandmasters is up. Sad
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony, I'm so happy to see u around here lately Very Happy .
Surely there's no chance to have your promotion in Vietnam. Thus, for me, watching the interview is the only way makes I think I can approach you and your new movie ^_^.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and "The Silent War" soon Very Happy. In our hearts, it's a big joy to see u in any interviews or even any chances Laughing . And I also hope that the coming promotion won't give you hard times rendeer . I'm glad to know you're enjoying the shooting process of "The Grand Master"...
Wish u and director Wong all the best In Love
Regards,
Frances

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony,
Although I always know you dislike the inevitable interviews and promotion tours Crying or Very sad , it is quite a joy for me (selfishly Embarassed ) to see you in whichever forms, especially in between releasing of your new movies Wink . Wish your upcoming events would not be made more painful by horrific weather conditions and airport delays etc. etc.... Safe trips... Very Happy sunny flower
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: