TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Frances wanna join "Tony Leung.info"'s house :)

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Frances wanna join "Tony Leung.info"'s house :)

Hi, everybody! I'm Frances, a Tony's fan from Vietnam - the place where Tony has barely travelled to but he's always been so close in our heart. I'm also a Wong Kar-Wai's movies addict through and through.

Firstly, I want to express my sincere thankfulness to Info, without you, I wouldn't have a chance to approach many interesting pieces of news as well as a variety of wonderful articles. The press in our country usually updates the information about Tony's new movies or just publish some past things on his love. But what I much care about is his unique acting ability . Very Happy And the more important thing, Tony has become a very beloved brother in my mind. In Love

Next, I wanna say "thank you" to Jamaica. She is the first one here I contact via mail. Talking to her, I feel so comfortable. My impression on Jamaica is the one who is so nice and enthusiastic, always willing to share what she has known about our idol. Thanks to her, I don't feel lonely in my movie world. Very Happy

Safran (Helga), I wanna say "Hello" to you Very Happy . Iam deeply impressed by a series of exciting reports on your visit to Hong Kong. Until now, the time you met Tony still stays in my mind. I seem to be in that moment, to feel what you felt . Drunken I don't know if I will have a wonderful chance like you but the only thing I can do now is to dream, dream of the moment I set foot in Avenue of Stars and visit Tony, though once. Embarassed But I'm still trying to make my dream come true. Razz I'm really admire the big-hearted love that you've given to Tony. flower

Hamberger, a lovely fan from Thailand. Once in a while, I visit tonyleungfanclub. Your Thai forum's very attractive with Tony's music on the first page . Dancing Couple of weeks ago, I found out your online interview with Tony around 2007 and really adore it. In Love

Yitian,Tony Obsessed, Yuka, Zeefje, Kat, In the mood for Leung...and everyone, I hope I could join your warm home as a member under a roof. Very Happy

On behalf of our fan in Vietnam, I wanna say that We never stop loving and supporting Tony - my imagined brother Embarassed.
In the rest of my life, I want to see Tony's happiness, Tony's success and Tony's peace ... Wish everything in his dream may come true.

Sincere! sunny

Frances Chan.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Hi Frances,

Your post is so warm Smile and happy Very Happy and so full of love and support for TL.love

TL does have our full support and unconditional 'fanship' for he has given us so much joy through his wonderful films and occasional visits.

Have fun. See you around Waving

Best regards,
Joe
Safran

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject:

Dear Vietnamese fellow fan Frances !

I´m very impressed and touched by your sincere lines. Very Happy
You expressed very lovable and well, what we all have in common: Deep gratitude and love, highest admiration and the will to support our unique idol - as best as we can. I´s the least we can do for all the joy he brings.

WELCOME in our international "house" (home ?) Very Happy - I´m very glad to see you here - and also hope you´l enjoy our community !
Helga

PS: .......and never give up your dreams ! Wink
francisc4

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject:

Hi Frances,

Welcome on board !!!
Hope u will enjoy ur stay here.. thumbright

Cheers,
Cisca
yitian

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Welcome, Frances. cheers

Hope you find'll your stay in this big family of international Tony fans warm, enjoyable and exciting. As our "great magician" said: "Just have faith, (one day) your dream will come true". Very Happy

BTW, Besides HK and China (maybe including Japan and Korea), Vietnam probably is the country Tony spent more time there than any other parts of the world. He spent many months there filming "Cyclo". In this sense, you are already luckier than most of us. Probably he'll go to Vietnam again, who knows. Very Happy At the mean time, we'll have each other here at the Forum. flower
lishan627

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject:

Hi Frances,

Nice to meet you here ; )

Li Shan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Hey Francis! I'm tickled to see you jump in here with your enthusiasm, posts, and pictures. I'm sure you can see, already, you're among friends, (which is natural, when there is much affection and admiration flowing in the same direction:-) ). Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad I can help you celebrate Tony's brilliance. It's so much more fun to share in it! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Info

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Hi Frances,

Welcome to Tony's family! And thank you very much for your kind words! I am glad that the website helps to connect Tony's fans all around the world. I am very happy to see the friendship built among fans here.

Enjoy your stay!

Info
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject:

I was once worried about joining "Tony Leung's home". Now, I can relax Very Happy. Although I'm new but somehow feel very close to everyone.

You all are very friendly and lovely. ^^

Thank so much for all of your passionate greetings rendeer .

I am going to start my plan here right now. Wink
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: