TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Carina Exposes Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Carina Exposes Tony

嘉玲爆偉仔似小孩難湊

劉嘉玲早前錄影馮美基(May姐)及曾華倩主持的《May姐有請》節目昨晚播出,嘉玲與丈夫梁朝偉的舊愛華倩全無芥蒂,暢談偉仔的事。嘉玲笑指華倩當年甩了偉仔是福氣,因偉仔是很難湊的小朋友,常因太專注演戲控制不到情緒,又不體貼;不過,彼此感情已昇華如親人、母子。華倩由衷祝福兩人生個活潑B女,可與她的兒子再續未了緣!而譚詠麟看到昨晚《May姐有請》也大讚好睇。

嘉玲罕有大爆偉仔私生活一面,她先說偉仔進食時好慢又奄尖,要求色香味俱全,令她有時忍不住說:「快些啦!」她又向May姐作出大控訴,指May姐當年做無藝員部主管時偏心偉仔,試過她遲到被訓話,但偉仔遲到卻沒事,理由是:「偉仔識做戲,你不識。」May姐承認當年偉仔是五虎中第一個續約無,所以好惜他,但亦試過幾次被偉仔激到紮紮跳。「那時我幫偉仔接侯孝賢套戲,但偉仔做舞台劇同人(嘉玲)撻,掛住拍拖搞到失場。」嘉玲維護說:「他全情投入拍拖,失場好正常。」

嘉玲有感而發對華倩表示:「他(偉仔)好好命(有她這個女人),你甩了都是福分。他是好難湊的細路仔,常控制不到情緒,跟角色去,當然偉大演員是需要這樣。」May姐亦附和:「一直大家覺得嘉玲執到,其實是偉仔執到,他常扮委屈,令人以為被嘉玲恰他。」嘉玲說:「他是以退為進。我好羨慕May姐老公攬她流露欣賞眼神,但偉仔從來不會這樣做,所有在心中。現在我們相處已昇華到是親人、媽媽、總管,偉仔連燈膽都不識換。不過計落我賺到,有能力付出表示我好強。偉仔都有他的優點及魅力,我鍾意他演戲優秀又孝順。」

華倩亦衷心地表示:「祝福你同偉仔有個美好未來,心想事成,生個活潑可愛BB,最好生女同我個仔再續未了緣。」

嘉玲與偉仔正在日本滑雪,昨晚在微博分享兩人如蒙面超人在雪地的照片,恭賀粉絲龍年行龍運!

+++

Carina Exposes Tony
Source: Mingpao

Earlier on Carina Lau recorded an episode for the program 'Cook Away Lady May' alongside hosts May Fung and Margie Tsang. The episode finally aired last night. During the program, Carina and Tony's ex-girlfriend Margie appeared very amicable and talked openly about Tony. Carina jokes that Margie is very lucky to have dumped Tony back in the day, because Tony is hard to take care of. When he's too focused on portraying his characters, it becomes difficult for him to control his emotions. She also reveals that he's not very attentive. However their relationship has moved onto a different stage. Margie hopes that Carina and Tony will have a daughter so she could play matchmaker with her son. With their lively conversation, even Alan Tam says the episode was entertaining to watch.

While Carina seldom talks about their private lives, she exposed quite of bit of dirt on Tony. She says that Tony is an extremely picky eater and takes too long with his meals. When she get fed up with his pace, she tells him to eat faster. Carina also made a complaint to May, saying that May used to favour Tony when she worked for TVB's artiste management. Whenever she was late she would be scolded; however Tony would get off scot-free. Her reasoning? "Tony knows how to act while you don't." May admits that she favoured Tony because he was the first one out of the Five Tigers to renew his contract with TVB. However she says there were many times when Tony made her blood boil. "One time I accepted a script for Tony from director Hou Hsiao-Hsien. However, he was too caught up dating his co-star (Carina) that it fell through at the end." Carina quickly comes to his defense, "He was very serious about dating, so it's only natural for that to happen."

Carina turns to Margie and says, "Tony is very fortunate [to have someone like me who puts up with him]. You're lucky you dodged the bullet. He's difficult to take care of, just like a little kid. He submerges himself into his characters, making it hard for him to control his emotions. Of course, all great actors are suppose to be like that." May adds, "Everyone used to think that it's Carina who got lucky, but it's really the other way around. He just acts like the one being taken advantage of, making it seem like Carina is the bad guy." Carina says, "He's the type of person who will take a step back in order to advance. I'm actually jealous of May's husband because he'll embrace her and show her how much he admires her. Tony would never do that. He keeps everything locked inside. Right now our relationship has moved beyond the honeymoon stage. Tony doesn't even know how to change a lightbulb! But if I consider all the good points and bad points, then I do have to say I got lucky. If I have the strength to give [in this relationship], then it must mean I'm strong. Tony also has his charms. I admire his acting and how he is extremely filial.

Margie sends her well wishes to the couple, "I hope you and Tony will have a wonderful future together and have a really cute baby. If you have a daughter, then I can pair her up with my son.

Carina and Tony are currently on holidays in Japan. Last night Carina shared a photo of two people together on a ski hill. Even though their faces are covered, it is pretty evident they are together in the picture. She wishes everyone a Happy New Year.

+++

Is his image tarnished? LOL.
Idol, please say you know how to change a lightbulb! Wink

Happy CNY!
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi Jenny !
Thank you very much for sending this interesting news....your attentive and helpful translation ....and amusing personal comment Wink
Wish you a good and happy year of the dragon !
Helga
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject:

"Tony doesn't even know how to change a lightbulb!"

I can relate to that heh heh...

Although I think that little revelation is more metaphorical than literal.

Thanks sparkles Smile
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, Sparkles, for cluing us in!
Geez, Tony sounds like me. If we ever met, we'd bore each other to death.... or kill each other! I CAN change a lightbulb, however. Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: