TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony Once Fell for His Co-star? Tony and Sean Become Experts

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Tony Once Fell for His Co-star? Tony and Sean Become Experts

偉仔自爆曾愛上女拍檔
與劉青雲變身戀愛專家

電影《大魔術師》男主角梁朝偉、劉青雲及導演爾冬陞,前晚到上海復旦大學跟逾千位學生舉行主題「夢想成真」的交流會。偉仔談夢想,他說要努力與付出才會夢想成真,不過機遇也是重要因素,所以不能強求。青雲表示小時候對各種角色也抱有夢想,他想做太空人之餘,又想做科學家,結果成為了演員,令他感到意外。青雲笑說:「我初入行時演技很爛,只要努力及多看偉仔的戲偷師,總有收成。」

交流會主題是夢想,學生視兩位影帝為「愛情專家」,討教奇難雜症的感情問題。提到感情困擾問題時,青雲鼓勵對方大膽說出來,有夢就要勇敢追求,贏得全場掌聲。偉仔處理寂寞的方法是享受獨處時間,他有時會找朋友聊天,而青雲則喜歡獨自去放狗。

嘲笑劉青雲普通話很爛

被問及曾否愛上拍戲的女主角?偉仔說:「只要電影拍竣,我便會走出來,但也不是絕對的,或多或少……你們想想吧!」偉仔的答案有所保留,不難令人聯想他過往曾與電影女主角傳出戲假情真。活動上,偉仔也發揮幽默感,他公開取笑青雲的普通話很爛,他笑說:「初時導演要求大家全程以普通話拍攝《大魔術師》,我有點擔心,不過青雲的普通話說得更爛,我可安心了!」

+++

Tony Once Fell for His Co-star? Tony and Sean Become Relationship Experts
Source: Mingpao

From the movie The Great Magician, lead actors Tony Leung and Sean Lau accompanied director Derek Yee to a social event two nights ago in Shanghai's Fudan University. Speaking with over a thousand students, their topic of discussion that day was on 'Making Dreams Come True'. Tony says that hard work is what brings dreams to life. Making use of opportune moments are important as well, but these chances don't come often. Sean says that he had many dream jobs when he was little, like becoming an astronaut or a scientist. However at the end he became an actor, which surprised him the most. He laughs and says, "My acting was horrendous when I first started. I had to work hard and steal acting tips from Tony in order to improve."

As the event theme was 'Dreams', [which also encompasses the topic of love], students took the opportunity to ask these two relationship experts their opinions on the matter. When asked on how to handle relationship problems, Sean says that those who dream to love must boldly take the first step [to admit their feelings]. His words of encouragement earned a round of applause from the audience. During times of solitude, Tony says it's important to enjoy being by yourself. He will sometimes meet with friends to chat, while Sean says he enjoys taking his dog out alone.

When asked whether they've ever fallen for their co-stars? Tony says, "During filming these feelings might come out, but not all the time. Whether it's a lot or a little…that's up to you to decide!" Tony's answer seems a little reserved and makes people wonder if he has ever fallen for his co-stars in the past. During the event, Tony also appeared very comedic. He openly made fun of Sean's poor Mandarin. "At the beginning the director requested all of us to speak in Mandarin during filming. I was initially worried until I heard Sean's Mandarin. Now I'm quite relieved."

+++

Thanks Info for posting in the news section! This was too funny.

Last edited by sparkles_n15 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject:

My goodness! Tony sure is having fun picking on Sean! How funny, especially when it's over the subject of speaking Mandarin badly. I guess Tony finally met his match! Lol!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: