TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

"Happy Together" Screen-captures

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamaica

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: "Happy Together" Screen-captures

Hi fellow Tony fans! Hope you all have been well, the last month. My husband and I got back from vacation, recently, (we traveled to Glacier National Park, in Montana, and spent time in Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, and attended a 1920's jazz festival in Iowa, to catch up with some friends, and listen to them play music.)

I finally finished an album of "Happy Together" screen captures, I've been working on, (on and off), for a couple of months. It's kind of designed to be viewed as a slide show. Hope you enjoy it. (For those of you who haven't seen the remastered version of the film, you might really enjoy the pictures, as the remastered version looks beautiful, with vibrant colors, and lower contrast, so that the actors' faces are more easily seen, and when we're talking about Tony, that's always a good thing! Wink )

The album has over 250 shots, so it'll take awhile to go through. If that's a bad thing, I apologize for my enthusiasm. Embarassed
Slideshow:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JamaicaK/Happy%20Together/?albumview=slideshow

Regular view:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JamaicaK/Happy%20Together/

A sample:

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: