TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Wow .. I can join here .. ^^
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject:

Leng's post was very good. For me, I often also have poor days, that I am helpless and angry because of a bad experience. My relief from this is to watch a film when I can, because it gives me something to think about and relate to, and most importantly, to release my bad feeling.

It is also very kind of Mr Leung to come here and talk to the fans personally. He has already worked hard in his film performances and it is an honor that he even takes his personal time to meet us here.

I hope you will feel much better Eunkyo.

ben.
leng

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject:

thanks Ben.

its great that other than giving our support to Tony, we are also giving one another moral support here! Yippee!
suellen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject:

Welcome Eunkyo,

You may have been feeling down before, but I bet you don't feel that way now!

When I feel down I try to reach out, to anyone really, because you may meet new and interesting people that way. If youre geographically isolated , the Internet now provides a way to reach put even further and decreases your isolation.

You can distract yourself from sadness by making efforts to pursue you're interests such as Tonys films. I find that another good distraction is to focus my atention on the needs of others, who are more down, more in need of help. There is nothing as uplifting as when we feel that we have improved the quality of life even in a small way of another human being.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Hi Eunyko

Welcome!

Here there is a lot of very sensitive people. Whatever we tell you comes from our life's experience and we hope we can help you somehow to pass through this bad patch.

Tony is so very dear to me. He is such a very talented actor, and we all feel that we owe him for some beautiful hours and dreams.

But he is also a Very Normal Person and finds the time to talk to us, and of this I can't never thank him enough.

And, he is right, you konw? Life is too short, you have to do the most of it and don't let bad experiences stop you living.

Big Kiss & Hug
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: