TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hello dear friends and fellow fans!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Hello dear friends and fellow fans!

Dear friends and fellow fans allover the world ~ Waving

Seems we all run out of the stream a bit - at the moment ? Sleepy

Wherever you might be, I wish you/us all a happy weekend with stimulating effect -Wink

Hope to see you soon as lively as ever - busy supporting our Idol Computer !

Best Regards
Helga Very Happy
NewWest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject:

A happy and blessed weekend to you to Helga! thanks for the lovely hello Very Happy it'll be a long weekend over here in North America (Labor Day), then all the kids start school cheers

Looking forward for my 3 and a half year old daughter to start preschool for the first time (3 days a week). Will get a bit of a break to hang out with my 7 month old boy in the mornings while she's in classes Laughing

PS: every time I go to one of our malls here there is a kiosk that sells Tony's movies for 3 for 20 dollars Surprised I haven't bought any of them because I've seen those ones already that they have in stock. Excited for WKW's movie to come out soon in the next year I hope Cool

Have a great weekend everyone flower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject:

Dear NewWest

Here an ordinary weekend (I will spend in Vienna) - and Summer is over - more or less.

In Austria Public Kindergarden (for children at the age of 3-6) and Primary School (starts at the age of 6) will start in some regions of our country next week also.
For children and parents a very exiting time - hope you all will have good experiences and joy - GOOD LUCK !
(Looking back, time flies so fast - so do enjoy every step of your childrens development!) Smile

Unfortunately no chance here, to find such a shop or kiosk with Tony-Movies. Crying or Very sad

Good Night and Best wishes to Vancouver !
lishan627

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject:

Hi all,

I've been busy with my assignment and stuff over the last week so I haven't been able to post much things here... I'll be having a much-awaited mini break this week so ... =D

Have a nice day~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject:

Hi Helga and everyone.

Thanks for the kind message to the forum.

I was lost from here for a while, somewhere in cyberspace all my own fault but Eri and Info guided me back.

Enjoy your weekend in Vienna, do you get back to the big city much during the year?

A normal weekend for me, I am mostly working but am off until this evening so I am happily spending some free time with you all. My main holidays are coming up now at the end of September when me and my partner hope to get away for a week somewhere cheap and cheerful in Europe, don't mind where we go.

At the moment we are experiencing good weather lovely warm sunny days. This is typical when the kids go back to school. Here the Secondary School pupils started back round the 26th, 27th, 28th August depending on the school as they can have slight differences depending on their needs. Primary School kids started back 1st September, college students start back 1st week of September. A busy year for all hope they enjoy their time of learning and gain many happy experiences.

Hi NewWest

My goodness it must be a busy but joyful time for you with such young kids. Best of luck for your daughter hope she has a wonderful time in pre-school. Enjoy Labor Day and the long weekend.

Buy yourself a few of those Tony movies, a special treat for a busy but happy mum. I have bought some of Tonys movies it's impossible to buy his older work here but I'm happy to get what I can.

Hi Lishan

Good luck with the assignment. Enjoy your time off. I'm sure you deserve it after your hard work.

Everyone have a great weekend even if you're working....
Best wishes...mary
francisc4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject:

Dear all fellow fans,

How are u? i hope everything is good. thumbright

This few weeks i've been busy with work, but i will get a long public holiday from 9-13 September, it's Idul Fitri (Islamic New Year).
But i think i will just stay at home and enjoying my holiday in Jakarta. Computer

Btw i will be going to HK, macau and Shenzhen on 23-29 October. Anybody want to join me? Maybe we can meet there and have a yumcha together? Very Happy

Helga, is there any news regarding our BIG plan next year? I really hope we can make it next year. I cant wait to see u all.. Pray

OK then, gotta go now.
Enjoy your weekend ! Waving

Cheers,
Cisca
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject:

Hi everyone!

It's Labour Day weekend in Canada, so I finally have a moment to catch up on everything. I have my tickets for the Toronto Film Fest, so I'm super excited!

NewWest
I always love passing by the stalls selling HK movies. There's tons of those in Toronto too.

Francisca
I will be missing you by about a month! We'll have to try yumcha another time.

Have a good (long) weekend!!
Jenny
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Dear Mary,

I´m back again from beautiful Vienna - was short but intensive - haha!
Glad to see , you did not got lost "in cyberspace"! - Thanks to Info and Eri, who could guide you dear girl back !! Wink
Wish you and your partner a great time and sunny autumn weather on your holidays !

Dear Cisca,
No news till now Crying or Very sad - I am waiting also and hope we´ll meet next year !
Have much fun planing your October- journey ! ( unfortunately no chance to join )

Dear Jenny !
Wish you much fun and impressive films on TIFF ! thumbleft
Venezia FF these days - but though a shorter distance than to Vienna (in canadian sense - hihi )- too far and "unreachable" for me at the moment ( 2 1/2 car-hours from here !) Crying or Very sad

Have a pleasant next week dear fellow fans - whatever you might do and wherever you might be !

Helga
mangosteen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject:

Hi Everyone,

So sorry I haven't posted anything in sooo long. Time just seems to fly by, and now it is already September. I had a really busy summer, did a bit of traveling and also went home to the states for a visit. I had a family reunion, wedding, retirement, and a funeral all in one month.

After six months of living between Rome and London, I finally got my Italian visa - yay! I packed up our London flat and moved here officially in August, and have been trying to get use to all the sunshine ever since. I start Italian school soon, which I am excited about.

I hope everyone is well. I will try to be better at posting Wink

Btw, I will be in Hong Kong the 2nd week of May next year, on my way to Japan. Is anyone else going to be there around this time? I would love to have lunch or something Very Happy

xoxo
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject:

Welcome back dear gobetrotter !Very Happy

WOW, in a few month you underwent and managed a lot important experiences. Congratulations for your visa - hope you accustome yourself well in sunny Roma.
Unfortunately I will not be one of your fellow fans, who can have a lunch with you in Hongkong - or somewhere in Japan - around this time Crying or Very sad

Good luck for your start in an Italian school !

Best Regards
Helga
mary

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Hi mangosteen

Welcome back, good to see you on the forum again.

Wow - you've been really busy.

Good luck for your time in Rome, hope all goes well.

Hope to meet you sometime in the future.

Don't know about Hong Kong in May, but hopefully someday when we all have the fan gathering either in Asia or Europe.

Best wishes for your new life and travels....mary
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi
You did it at last!

I wanted to let you know that: I sent the copy of one of your CDs to Helga. Go figure: this Tony tv series came from HK to the US, from the US to Italy and now to Austria. We are starting a ring of CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say thank enough,
hope we well meet soon (I have a new job, still feel unsure and I am just trying to find my pace around it)

Kiss
Kat

P.S.: I knew about traveling and wedding, the rest (retirement and funeral) hope was not too hard on you.

Sadako Sasaki
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject:

Hello dear Kat -

Nice to meet you here in Forum again - you had to catch up really a lot Wink
Dearly
-Still notebook-software-struggling Confused Helga
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: