TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Happy Easter time !

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Happy Easter time !

Dear friends and fellow fans !

Sunny Spring days, sitting on my terrasse, more and more flowers and bushes blooming.........More and more Bikers and Bicycles, Inline-Skaters on the streets.....Families enjoy Easter-Holidays, Spring atmosphere and brighter ambiance (inside and outside )..........everywhere!

Next weekend on "Easter-Sunday" in the morning, most children will search the hidden, coloured Easter eggs, Chocolate eggs and little presents in their Gardens and in nature (if winter does not come back for a short visit)........a jolly time!

But where are you all cached ???? - ('Think') It´s so calm in the Forum since weeks ---------------------------------------------------miss u guys !

Nevertheless - and however it may be:

Have a HAPPY TIME dear friends - whether you celebrate "Easter" or not !!

Waving Helga

PS:
One year ago - exactly today, on 27 th of March- I arrived in beautiful Tokyo - and it was SAKURA time - I´ll never forget !
Yuka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject:

Hi Helga,
Sakura will be in full bloom next week in Tokyo.
I’ll never forget the day when I met you and your family for the first time. Very Happy
Please come back again with your family for cherry blossom viewing in Roppongi.
We’re all ready to welcome you, anytime. Wink

BTW , French Film Festival in Japan 2010 was held last week
I watched “Un Prophete “ by Dir. Jacques Audiard . I liked the story although running time was long and full of blood and violence.
( Some audiences were sleeping . I don’t think because they were bored. It was Friday night so everyone must be tired after hard work.ha-ha )
Can’t believe Japanese distributor hasn’t bought this film , yet ! Shocked

My favorite was” Un Conte De Noel” by Dir. Arnaud Desplechin.
If you’ve seen Desplechin’s films before, you can easily guess it’s not a plain family get- together Christmas movie.
I liked this script very much.
Dir Arnaud Desplechin, Mathieu Amalric and Anne Consigny were there for QA with audiences.
Anne Consigny walked off the stage holding a microphone in her hand and dashed to the audience who was going to ask a question.
She was so cute and friendly!

Have a nice Sunday !
mangosteen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject:

Hi Helga and Everyone,

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!!!

I hope everyone is well Very Happy

Xo,

M
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject:

Hello Yuka !

Thank you very much for your kind "invitation" -( be careful: "who knows" haha) but first we will meet in Hongkong - next Spring !

"Un Conte De Noel" : I only read (most very positive) reviews and watched the Trailers and Press Conference.......of Cannes Festival 2009 - in TV. As far as I know , it isn´t released in our cinemas yet (Maybe at Christmas 2010 or on Festivals only ?)
"Un Prophete" I watched privat at Viennale (was on our "Public Jury-List"- first, but found a distributor at the beginning of the Festival !)- I liked this film also!
(Distributor: "Why Not"- Production - like "White Material", "Looking for Erik" ............and "Un Conte De Noel")
I like such Festivals, where you can get an impression or glimpse of the filmMAKERS and Actors.....too, telling about their ideas, the making of......the difficulties......very interesting! (so I am looking forward to Udine FEFF !!!)

Wish you a sunny and warm Sunday ~
Helga

Edited :

Hello Mangosteen !

Thank you very much for your nice wishes ! flower
Hope you could settle well in Roma meanwhile - or do you miss London´s climate ? haha - Best wishes !

Helga
Eri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Hello Helga,

It is the time for SAKURA again here.
I am always remembering the most beautiful evening in last spring when we met. Very Happy

See you again in HK, next year. Wink

Happy Easter Holiday, everyone !
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject:

Dear Japanese friends and fellow fans ~

Sakura Sakura, Kirschenblüten ringsumher,........... (':-

Many many years ago, I learned this song first in Elementary School (and always loved it) - but needed decades to see/feel this magic in reality !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N2wqp2CInM&feature=related

and another, more modern one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPH_HTVwOoQ&feature=related

Sun is strong already, but we have to wait for our "alpine" Sakura- about 2-3 weeks perhaps - (depends on frosty temperatures at night........still snow on the near mountains)

In my thoughts, I am sitting with you on a blue plastic sheed - under a full blooming Cherrytree - talking, laughing, picnic, wine/sake........sunny weather - WONDERFUL !

Spring-greetings to all of you Waving
Helga
francisc4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Dear fellow fans,

May the beauty, the joy, and the blessings of Easter fill your life with special happiness. Happy Easter Holiday to you and families.. Very Happy

Cheers,
Cisca
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: