TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony bought DVD&CD,He watched a movie at Admiralty.

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancix**

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Tony bought DVD&CD,He watched a movie at Admiralty.

梁朝偉入戲院為演技充電

2010-02-27 星島日報報道
http://news.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/nw/show.cgi/15/1/1/1439993/1.html

梁朝偉主演的王家衞執導新片《一代宗師》,過完農曆年後,將移師到內地瀋陽取景。一向喜愛獨來獨往的偉仔,近日頻頻四出睇戲兼Shopping,吸取拍戲的靈感之餘,更買定DVD準備出外景時可以慢慢消磨時間!

梁朝偉接拍了王家衞執導的電影《一代宗師》,電影籌備多年,去年終於正式開拍,更找來章子怡任女主角。以王大導一向的風格,通常都會讓偉仔有足夠的時間休息,過了這個農曆新年後,大隊將移師到瀋陽拍攝外景,屆時,偉仔就會待在瀋陽一大段時間,所以要及早做足準備。

早前,偉仔孤清苦悶地走到中環Shopping,揹着背囊的偉仔先走到大型唱片店HMV睇DVD,準備大手入貨帶到瀋陽慢慢睇。只見偉仔很細心地逐張碟瀏覽,察看有否新推出的DVD及漏網之魚。由於偉仔看得極之聚精會神,更變得苦埋口面兼扁晒嘴!買完影碟後,偉仔再揀唱片,然後將買回來的DVD及CD放到背囊內。其後,偉仔又在商場內睇男裝,可能擔心天氣又會突然轉冷,所以在櫥窗前不停睇頸巾及冷帽。偉仔逛了個多小時,其間有不少人將他認出,但見他十分投入睇衫,未有人敢騷擾他,最後他步行到皇后碼頭那邊的停車場取車離去。

相隔數天,偉仔再於金鐘現身,一身輕便打扮的他,戴上口罩及Cap帽,一支箭衝到太古廣場的戲院,走到自助售票機前取票後,便進了戲院,似乎想多睇戲為新片吸取靈感。兩小時後,偉仔離開戲院,可能不想被人認出,馬上整理自己頭上的Cap帽,然後用極速走到停車場取車返家。

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject:

The article made me smile. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Grand Master will start filming in Shenyang after the Lunar New Year. Tony, who often likes to be on his own, was seen running around town shopping and going to the movies by himself. Aside from getting inspiration for his new movie, he also stocked up on DVDs to keep himself entertained while filming overseas.

While the movie has been in the works for many years, Wong Kar Wai's The Grand Master only started filming last year. Aside from casting Tony as the male lead, Zhang Ziyi has been chosen as the lead actress. WKW often gives Tony ample time to rest on projects, so after the New Years holiday, filming will be moved to Shenyang. As he will be in Shenyang for a long time, he has been busy making preparations for his stay.

Earlier on, Tony was seen shopping solo in Central. He was carrying a backpack and first made his way into a HMV Store to browse the DVD collection. Tony was meticulously going to through the new releases and browsed the shelves looking for hidden treasures. He was so engrossed in it that his entire face was scrunched up in concentration! After picking out several DVDs, he went and looked for CDs, before heading to the cashier to pay for his purchases. With his purchases carefully stored in his backpack, he then shopped at several clothing stores. Perhaps he was worried about the cold temperatures in Shenyang, since he kept looking at scarfs and hats. During these few hours, he was recognized by quite a few shoppers. However, perhaps because he was so focused on his shopping, no one dared to disturbed him. At the end, he returned to the Queen's Pier parking lot to retrieve his car.

A few days later, Tony reappeared at Admiralty. He was dressed very casually and wore a baseball cap and face mask. He rushed inside the theaters at Pacific Place and bought his ticket from an automated ticketing booth. He seemed quite eager to gather inspiration for his new film. After two hours, Tony left the theater. Perhaps he didn't want to be recognized, so he carefully readjusted his cap and immediately bee-lined to the parking lot to retrieve his car.

Any bets on which movie he saw? Wink
Jenny
Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the translation Jenny ! Very Happy

I think the reporters made up the story again (this exclusive news is nothing new), because I've seen the same article of "He was dressed very casually and wore a baseball cap and face mask. He rushed inside the theaters at Pacific Place" back in mid January, so this wasn't even after the Chinese New Year. Laughing

Anyway, it is good to know that "During these few hours, he was recognized by quite a few shoppers. However, perhaps because he was so focused on his shopping, no one dared to disturbed him. "
If it is true, Tony doesn't need to wear face mask in Central. Wink
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject:

Dear nancix**, Jenny and Eri

Thank you for this article, the translation and comment -

Hope Tony is mentally positive further on and personal well prepared for shooting in Shenyang with warm cloth, yummies, music and films he like - to relax.
Though he might be used already (though this article is not sooo aggressive) - it is unpleasant to be observed aalways, bothered, pushed or forced by the "Voyarism" of public, journalists and press - lying in wait for every privat step he does.
Fortuntely he seem to be so balanced, down to earth and focused on his work - I really bewonder how he handels !

Greetings from sunny Pre-Spring Carinthia
Helga
mary

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Hi nancix** Eri and Jenny thanks for all your hard work for photo and translation.

Also a thank you to Info for photos in the schedule section.

Nice to see Tony relaxing and looking so well. Shame he hardly ever manages to escape the photographers. I agree with what Helga wrote Tony is down to earth and manages to keep a balanced view when dealing with the newshounds. He understands that it's part of being famous but that doesn't excuse the fact that the media print so many lies about all areas in his life. The most recent one being the story about surgery on his arm. It can't be easy hearing about these false stories but he is able to go about his life in a dignified manner remaining positive no matter what.

The fans in this forum and I'm sure his fans everywhere else always wish him the best. I'm afraid we all like to see how he's doing as we all admire him but we are not interested in the gossip that is often printed.

Again I would like to thank everyone who contributes photos, articles and translations as they are sent to help us keep up to date with our idol. You all use tact and stay away from the gossip just informing what's important.

As for the people who saw Tony shopping I don't know if I could have remained so composed, whatever happened to the Irish woman who was blase about celebrities but Tonys the best of the best. It was decent of them to give him his privacy.

Best wishes to everyone...mary.
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject:

Refering to Gertrude Stein´s " Rose is a rose is a rose" -

TONY IS TONY IS TONY - no more words needed

We love and adore him, so let´s support and protect.

Helga
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Hi Jenny,

thanks for the translation, as usual.
About these so called news, the problem is that there is no news, as usual.
If Tony partecipates to a social, institutional event, then, that's usually news. If he relases a film, that's usually news.
If he shops or goes to movies, well, journalistically there's no happening, no news at all.
I think the reporter was aware of the no-news oxymoron, you know, like saying, "Hot Ice", so he didn't press the issue adding meaningless details or inventing fake news like surgeries or similar ones.

And that truly is unusual!
A step toward civilization maybe?
Bye
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: