TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Dear Hongkong - fellow fans

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Dear Hongkong - fellow fans

Dear fellow fans in Hongkong !

In our lokal TV, and newspapers I´ve watched/read about that terrible "Acid-Attacks" in your beautiful metropole (most in some entertainment-districts) - Hope none of you is in danger and Tony is not in town at the moment !

Please be careful - all of you guys !
Helga
nancix**

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Thanks,Safran!

This"Acid-Attacks" has been done many times since last year. The criminal person throws out the PET bottle from the rooftop in the downtown building. In the PET bottle, there is a corrosive that burns person's skin, and it is very dangerous. A lot of victims suffer from sequelae of the burn. Crying or Very sad

The Hong Kong police are advancing the investigation. Many citizens also is cooperating with the investigation. However, is this contemptible criminal single or plurals or it doesn't turn out.
The scene of the crime is a town very crowded that Tony doesn't approach. Therefore, Tony is absolutely safe. Wink
However, whether when such this "Acid-Attacks" is done when Tony fans eats or sees the movie is not understood.

I believe the Hong Kong police to arrest the contemptible criminal absolutely.
I wish all of Hongkong people have a nice day without that crime. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject:

Thank you nancix**for your information!

Mental sick people are round the globe - and problems like the current in Hongkong can happen everywhere - unfortunatly - hard to defend.

Take care - Greetings from deep winter
Helga
mary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject:

I've read these attacks have been happening from last December. Take care as best you can...mary.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: