TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hello dear guys, Wake up !
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Hello dear guys, Wake up !

Hi all fellow fans and friends - worldwide

In cold regions hibernating already ? haha - or Christmas preparations ? or..........?

Some news from Tonyīs shooting ? We have no chance here in Europe to
get Asian movie-news or Tony-news..... from press......So please give us any feed you can get !

Isnīt it a mess ? - Even the western version of "Red Cliff " will not be released in Cinemas in Germany and Austria !!!! - itīs a scandal, a shame !(only to watch on some Asia-festivals (perhaps) and on DVD or Blue-Ray)

Greetings from your angry and hungry fellow fan !
marsha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Hi Saf! I am also wondering about our fellow fans. You are right,many maybe already preparing for the Holidays. The forum that excites me, Tony Leung Schedule has been very quiet lately. I always love to hear news about Tony. I hope more information will appear soon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Hi Marsha, dear fellow-sufferer !

Yes, letīs be patient - and wait and wait and wait - we have no other chance !

Probably the "DreamTeam" WKW, Tony ..... is shooting in strict "Klausur" ( ? in engl.- closed-shooting ?) at the moment - and any kind of information of the current filming process/ progress is "top secret" .......(pardonable and understandable !)

Iīm convinced: Info will keep us informed !

And/Or - if we have MUCH luck - Tony himself gives us a short glittering glimpse again ?

So letīs wait and wait and wait......

Greetings
Helga
Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject:

Hello Helga and marsha,

I am not hibernating, it is still quite warm in Japan this year. Laughing

Unfortunately, there isn't much news about the team anywhere, but I think they are doing fine.

We just have to wait and see now and hope to read another message from Tony himself in not such a long time. Rolling Eyes
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject:

Thank you Eri for your thoughtful comfort - Hava a nice weekend !

Helga
Info

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject:

Hi fellow fans,

It's warm in Hong Kong right now, around 20 C.

Tony was back to HK earlier to celebrate his mom's birthday on 4 Dec, and Carina's birthday on 8 Dec. He is now concentrating on the filming again.
mimijapan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject:

Dear Info,
Thank you for giving us recent Tony’s information. We have always appreciated your concern to Tony and to us.

rendeer Have a wonderful holiday season, everybody!! rendeer

Yumi
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Hello Info !

Thank you very much for your informations -

Sorry if we are asking or expecting too much from you - sometimes , but you are our "umbilical cord" to Tony and we have no other chance to get news from our soul-actor !

Here near the Austrian Alps we had the first snow allready, but it melted away meanwhile. Though it is "too warm for the season" we have frost and minus degrees daily !
I envy you for living in Hongkong - not only for the climate, but also for being so near to our beloved Tony and his activities - "breezing the same air" !

Thank you again ! You really do "your job" very well !

Helga
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Hello Yumi

Your "Rudy the rednosed Reindeer"- Smily is really funny ! Thank you !

Have a beautiful and peaceful time with your beloved too !

Greetings from cold Austria
Yuka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Hi Info,
Thank you for your recent update on Tony. Very Happy

Helga,
I don't have time to hibernate because I have to drag myself to year-end-parties. (ha-ha)
Tokyo is getting colder but warmer than usual . Around 10C-12C .

I can't take winter holidays.. only a couple days off at the end of this month. Crying or Very sad
Please enjoy Christmas vacation, everyone!!!!
But please don't drink too much till you feel the ground or your room starts shaking/moving
or you can't tell taxi driver properly where you live on your way home.d'oh!
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject:

Dear Yuka - and all friends and fellow fans !

Hope you are careful in this strenuous times of "draging" oneself from one years-end-partie to the next.........poor guys !

Enjoy your (better short than nothing) Holidays - without tooooo strong "non-geological" earthquakes (hihihi)

Take care
Helga
marsha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Wow! Tony's fans are very much alive and kicking! Imagine we've got 10 replies when we thought all of us have " forgotten " our beloved Tony. Tony's fans are really cool. I attended my first Christmas party last Saturday, it was actually a children's party. I have schedules on Decemeber 18, 19, 20, and 23 uhh... Party foods will definitely make me fatter again Razz

Enjoy your respective parties!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject:

Hi Marsha, dear fellow fans and friends !

UUUUUfffff - I remember my active working time: "Christmas Celebrations and "End of the Year"-Parties - during half of December - are really a strain - if too often !
Only the shining eyes of excited children, awaiting the magic miracle of our "Christkindl" or the anglo-american "Santa Claus"....... on Christmas Eve is always a joy again! (Although we might have problems to tell them the sense of )

Sorry guys - allow me to be serious for a little moment:
- Do you have no problems with "Christmas" ?

We are celebrating what ? Konsumation ? End of mankind, destroying itself ?

- Donīt we all - if we are religious or not - hope for the same values in our life:
LUCK and to live in peace and in harmony (love and health incl)- with nature too!
- Do we try? Do we care for ?

Hope for some optimistic reactions !

Your Christmas Sour-puss
Helga
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject:

Please appologize dear friends and fellows -

Here at the moment : Days with Minus-Degrees, without any sunbeam - icy cold, foggy and grey - for body and soul - mist over my beloved lake - even the crows seem to freeze - so do not wonder!
I really did not want to destroy your pleasure or hurt your merry Christmas- Feelings with my "Christmas-Blues".

Nevertheless I am looking forward the Holidays - the gathering with my daughters and all members of my little family -
Yes, thatīs what I really enjoy in late December: Being together, talking, laughing, eating, drinking, ......see how everybody masters this challenges of life - and making plans for the next year, the future !

Thanks for your understanding - Be happy guys !
Helga
marsha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject:

No problem Helga. I think everyone gets to experience "Christmas blues" . I had it several years ago. Before, I couldn't understand the saying that " Christmas is for the children " but now I honestly know what it means. Christmas is really for our little friends who often receive the materialistic content of Christmas. Wink Anyway, it is still nice to hear we can make our little friends happy.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: