TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

6 Jan 2008 Tony promoted <Red Cliff 2> in HK

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: 6 Jan 2008 Tony promoted <Red Cliff 2> in HK

Video:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=60baJXieKuE (Tony's interview - TVB)

http://tv.on.cc/index.html?s=4&ss=4&i=OEN090106-11438-101M-G07&d=1231252676 (Tony's interview)

http://ent.163.com/09/0107/01/4V12T5TM00032KMI.html (Tony's interview)

http://ent.163.com/09/0107/00/4V12HLS400032KMI.html (Ceremony)

偉仔感要尊重主人家 嘉玲不知情
寓所開派對 賓客疑似吸毒

劉嘉玲與梁朝偉在平安夜招待朋友返家慶祝,有周刊偷拍了屋內情況,有賓客躲在書房的台上將粉末又壓又索,疑似吸食毒品的動作,男屋主梁朝偉獲知後大怒即時下逐客令。

若有此事會好嬲

昨日偉仔與嘉玲分別出席宣傳活動皆被記者問及,有人在他們的寓所內疑似吸毒?嘉玲表示要查明此事才能回答,她說:「那次是開聖誕派對,很多朋友帶了其他人出席,有些人我也不認識。而且那時我和偉仔都在花園,不知道是否有此事。以後都要是相熟朋友才請他們來玩。如果真有此事,真是好嬲。」

偉仔被問及有人在他家中作客時有「不當行為」,最後被他下逐客令趕走?偉仔回應時表現得很嚴肅,他說:「別人有什麼習慣我無權干涉,但若果不在自己的地方,便應該尊重主人家。」問到是否就此事趕走對方?他稱不想再提了,但強調到了別人的地方應該尊重他人。

別人習慣無權干涉

嘉玲昨日穿著桃紅色低胸裝為BODIBra內衣專門店擔任開幕嘉賓,她表示穿了這間公司的內衣的確令其身形更好。嘉玲笑言,如果男士喜歡女生穿性感內衣,覺得好玩,女生也不介意穿著給對方看。問到會否穿給偉仔看?她笑說不能告訴大家了。

================
梁朝偉認不及甄子丹好打

導演吳宇森昨日率領電影《赤壁 決戰天下》演員梁朝偉、林志玲、趙薇、張震、張豐毅出席於山頂舉行的宣傳活動,進行放孔明燈儀式,祝願電影票房大收,其中趙薇以低胸長裙亮相力抗寒風,較密實Look的林志玲搶鏡;金城武則因日本有工作而缺席。《赤壁》上集去年在各地大收,為下集打下強心針,除吳宇森雄心勃勃,張豐毅又誇口可望再破紀錄,並說:「我對數字無概念,不過上集內地收3.2億,今集內容更精彩,劇組估計能收3.5億至4億。」

張豐毅誇口望再破票房紀錄

吳宇森重提上集於日本大收5200萬美元破了歷年進口片紀錄,劇本曾修改林志玲與趙薇的角色性格貼近現實,帶挈兩人在當地人氣急升。但猶記得趙薇幾年前曾因穿著日本軍旗時裝惹國民封殺,所以當問她會否乘勢赴日發展?趙薇頓時語窒,煞有介事說:「順其自然吧,我有幾部電影都在日本放過。」

吳宇森「雙槍戲」向自己致敬

有傳偉仔和林志玲今集將有三分鐘激情戲,吳宇森澄清根本沒有拍過,相信是劇本曾外泄,一些已棄用的舊橋誤導外界,並大爆片中除「連環計」、「草船借箭」及「火燒連環船」等重要場口,偉仔和張豐毅於結局中會齊執雙槍對戰,吳宇森笑說:「似是向自己以往所拍的電影致敬。」

學功夫後經常想郁身郁勢

張豐毅大讚偉仔婚後精神、氣色好,偉仔回應說近期趁休假積極養生,又勤為電影《一代宗師》學耍詠春,故身體弗了不少,他笑說:「學了功夫後經常想郁身郁勢,要找人切磋,好好玩,我現在放棄了打乒乓波和其他運動。」他又承認看過甄子丹主演的相同題材電影《葉問》,覺得拍得不錯,但未有對他造成任何壓力,偉仔說:「拍戲應該覺得好玩,要我打到甄子丹這樣是無可能,但我會盡力做,看各方面配合,電影不應該比較,大家角度不同,由王家衛處理會得到其他東西。」

張震不要求變武打明星

有份參演《一》片的張震透露已開始看資料,雖然要從頭學詠春,但對打功夫無壓力,他說:「要我跟甄子丹一樣無可能,我不要求自己變武打明星。」

記者:鍾一虹 攝影:黃梓烜

=============

At the promotion of <Red Cliff 2> in Hong Kong, Tony talked about the feeling of his first Chinese New Year as a married man. He said there was no difference, and he was as happy as usual.

He would be skiing with Carina during CNY, cos he had a great time skiing during Christmas. He said he was lucky that during X'mas, it started snowing from the day he arrived, and he could ski for 6 full days.

When asked if he would follow the tradition and distribute 2 red packets for each person. He said he used to distribute 2 red packets in the past, as he lived together with Carina, and getting married made no difference. Despite the economic turmoil, he would not reduce the amount for red packets, cos this is a tradition and the most important is to make everyone happy.

Talking about his new year wish, he said he wished the economic situation would improve. When asked if his wish was to have a baby soon, Tony said he didn't think about it, cos he didn't want to have pressure. He said he was not affected by the economic crisis, cos he seldom invested. For him, acting is for fun, not to earn a lot of money. "I am not an agressive person, and have no plan for his career, I am a simple person", he said.

梁朝偉派利市無縮皮
市道不景氣

【明報專訊】梁朝偉早前為賀歲片《赤壁:決戰天下》宣傳,談到婚後首個農曆新年,偉仔表示感覺跟以往沒大分別,一樣很開心。起初他不清楚自己的工作檔期,打算留港陪家人,但仍很回味聖誕節往滑雪,他說:「聖誕滑完雪,好好彩到埗那天落雪,滑足六日先走。」後來他終如願爭取到長假期,故臨時變陣,太太劉嘉玲日前於活動上就踢爆新年會跟偉仔到外地滑雪度歲。

與嘉玲滑雪度歲

問到第一年派利市會否跟習俗派雙封?偉仔說:「往年都有派,都派開兩封,我們住在一齊,都要派給樓下看更、小朋友,結婚只是一個形式。」他指市道不景氣,但派利市不會縮皮,又說:「一年一次最緊要大家高興。」

偉仔自言新年願望「好行」,希望經濟盡快復蘇,帶起社會氣氛。問到願望不是想年生貴子嗎?他笑說:「不是嘛?無諗,不好給壓力。」他慶幸無受金融海嘯影響,並說:「我本身無什麼投資,拍戲為好玩,不是為搵好多錢,我不積極,無什麼事業心,個人好簡單。」

Last edited by Info on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Premiere

Last edited by Info on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Many thanks to Nancix for sharing her photos with us.

Press Conference

Premiere

Info

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject:

專訪梁朝偉 我在演吳宇森

梁朝偉重感情更重承諾,既然答應了導演吳宇森演好《赤壁》,就連跟劉嘉玲的婚姻大事都要趁空檔進行,婚前婚後都忙於為《赤壁》上、下集做宣傳。婚後的偉仔雖然低調,但一講到戲經便說得興起,分享跟吳宇森 、李安及王家衛導演合作的苦與樂,享受揣摩每個角色的過程,他坦言演戲要慢功出細貨才夠好玩! 
撰文:陳禮恆 攝:蔡家緯

繼90年代的《喋血街頭》及《辣手神探》後,相隔多年,如今再跟吳宇森導演合作,可有新的睇法?

真係好多年沒有同吳宇森合作,所以好期待,雖然古裝片的確唔係我杯茶,唔知呢!可能係命運嘅安排,輾轉之下又接演《赤壁》,更從諸葛亮換成周瑜這角色,都係一個很好的經驗。

我跟吳導演不同,我係一個好容易放棄的人,我覺得《赤壁》簡直是個不可能的任務,所有條件令整件事變得更難,天氣變化很大,加上起用內地製作班底,導演希望把經驗帶給新人,出發點雖好,但首次合作就是如此龐大的計劃,牽涉咁多錢,咁多人,真係難上加難。不過,導演比較樂觀,無論環境有幾困難,他在片場都表現得好從容。我相信導演都有好多困難、好多壓力要面對,只是他從沒表露出來,全部自己承受晒,我好佩服他!

你曾說過本身對周瑜的認識不深,後來更乾趣把導演投射在角色身上,為甚麼?

起初唔知怎樣去演周瑜,因為吳宇森創作這個角色,一定會放入自己的價值觀,我覺得導演控制成隊crew,待人接物,工作態度,就好像周瑜對部下一樣,所有責任都自己孭上身,就算導演病到入醫院吊鹽水,都無畀大家知道。

吳宇森並非從《三國演義》角度出發,他希望多些貼近史實。但其實歷史上有關周瑜的描寫不多,他是一位軍事家,精通音律,就係咁多!我都唔知點樣去演。我覺得導演把周瑜這人物完美化,既愛國又愛家,好有量度很少缺點。又唔係拍歷史片,始終要跟返吳宇森的想法,角色行為代表咗導演的性格,所以點解我話好似演緊吳宇森。

演出《赤壁》可有遇到甚麼困難?

導演在片場要兼顧的實在太多,我免得在現場再煩他,我希望減輕他的負擔,起碼做好自己,如果有問題,他自然會出聲啦!加上要控制很多大場面,閒閒地10個主要演員,後面再加500個演員,加上天氣好熱,大家要守規矩,唔好有甩漏,所以每個人都好大壓力,逼自己千祈唔好出錯。因為若要NG,起碼要再等30至45分鐘,一個上午只可以拍到3個shot,死喇!成部戲咁長,所以配合上好難。

我穿上20幾磅的盔甲,你話攞住20磅物件幾分鐘就無問題,但着住幾個鐘就好鬼死重,實係好難頂!作為一個主要演員,我都熱,但點都唔敢除,因為隨時又會拍另一場戲,我寧願埋位等,整個拍攝進度好緊迫,實在唔敢再耽誤時間。

你是否覺得增強了意志力?

一向都強!可能以前拍電視劇訓練有素啦,這是team work,而且續集《赤壁決戰天下》有更多打鬥場面,包括「火燒連環船」,上集反而好似介紹人物出場。動作多就係一定,這是吳宇森的trademark!

近年每每跟國際級導演合作,如吳宇森、李安及王家衛等,籌備工夫相信也不一樣吧?

《赤壁》上集我要同金城武鬥彈古琴,現場跟住音樂去彈,雖然彈錯未必有人知,但自己都會覺得唔自在。吳宇森同李安好唔同,我們在《色,戒》開拍前做了好多準備工夫,大家要study好多書、畫和音樂,從中捕捉感覺,來刺激想像空間,這個過程其實很有趣。王家衛則唔同,一部戲可以拍足5年,基本上把準備工夫和拍攝工作都放埋一齊。

今次《赤壁》的參考資料無咁多,準備時間亦有限,有些港式「即食」風格,但又唔似王家衛,根本乜都無,去到現場才知點發展,好似拍緊實驗電影咁,試試吓!好似開拍《花樣年華》時,只得一段音樂加幾頁紙故事,呢個就係你個角色!至於李安,則似荷李活的拍攝模式,要做足充分準備,到達片場起碼要有90分,他再要求你做出120分。

我鍾意慢工出細貨,希望有半年、一年時間去準備角色。對我來說呢個過程更好玩。當然在香港有好多環境因素限制,唔係咁容易afford到。

林志玲首次拍戲便跟你有一幕情慾戲,雖然導演已澄清續集未有「加碼」,你覺得ChiLing的整體表現如何?

林志玲是一個很聰明和勤力的演員,起初卻表現得好驚,因她完全沒有演戲經驗,首次演出便參與咁大製作。所以我會主動找她傾偈,其實無話邊個係大明星,在片場入面就係一個team。好似跟湯唯一齊拍《色,戒》時也一樣,但湯唯有較多演戲經驗,而且李安導演訓練新人好叻。

後記:訪問當日,偉仔跟大隊進行密集式宣傳,在他準備步出酒店房之際,追問他會否考慮再出唱片?豈料他斬釘截鐵地答:「唔會喇!退休了!(樂壇方面)」偉仔將會繼續沉醉於揣摩角色上,更透露會邀請心儀作家寫劇本,尋求突破。

It has been a long time since you last cooperated with John Woo in <Bullet in the Head> and <Hard Boiled> in the 90s, what do you think of the John Woo now?

Yes, we haven't worked together for a long time, so I really look forward to it, although I don't really like working in a historical movie. I don't know, but it is fate that I ended up working in <Red Cliff>, and from the role of Zhuge Liang to Zhou Yu. It's a good experience.

I am different from John, it's easy for me to give up. I think <Red Cliff> is a mission impossible! Every conditions made it more difficult - such as the weather conditions, and the use of Mainland production team. John wanted to share his experiences of producing a big production with the Mainland crews, his intention was good, but it is really difficult to work with a new team on such a huge project which involves large investment, and thousands of people. However, John is an optimist, no matter how difficult the situation was, he was so calm on location. I believe John faced a lot of difficulties and was under great pressure, but he never showed his feeling, he just bore the burden himself. I admired him a lot!

You mentioned that you were not familiar with Zhou Yu, and you ended up projecting John Woo to the character, why?

At the beginning, I don't know how to present Zhou Yu. But this role is created by John Woo, he must have injected his own value in this character. I think how John led his production team, how he treated people, his working attitude, are similar to how Zhou Yu treated his subordinates. John bore all the responsibilities, even though he was sick and was admitted to the hospital, he wouldn't let us know.

John created this movie not from the story of <Three Kingdoms>, he wanted it to be closer to history. However, there was not much description about Zhou Yu in history. I only know he is a military strategist and good at music, that's it. I really don't know how to present this role. I think John has created a perfect person, Zhou Yu loves his country and his family, he is generous, with very few weakness. As we were not producing a historical movie, we don't need to follow the real character truly, but follow what the director wants the character to be. The role represented the director's character, that's why I said I was not acting John Woo.

Any difficulties in shooting <Red Cliff>?

The director had to take care a lot of issues on location, I tried not to bother him for advice or instruction, I hoped to minimise his burden. At least I should do my best, and if he had any comments on my acting, he would let me know. He already had to be in charge of a lot of major scenes, with at least 10 main casts, and over 500 supporting. With the extreme hot weather, we had to be very discipline and avoided any mistakes, that's why everyone was under great pressure. Cos each take would need at least 30-45 mins, and we might only take shoot 3 shots in a morning. With such a long film, that means it would take a long time, and it's really difficult to work it out.

I had to wear the armour which weighted over 20 lbs. It's ok if you just needed to hold 20 lbs weight for a few minutes. But if you need to wear it for hours, it's really heavy! As a main cast, I also felt very hot but I won't take it off, cos you never know when would you need to shoot the next shot, I prefer to standby and wait, cos the shooting schedule was really tight, we couldn't afford to waste any time.

Do you think your will power has improved?

My will power has always been strong! Maybe this is because of the training from my TV days. It's a team work. And in <Red Cliff 2>, there are more action scenes, including "burning the chained boats", whereas Part 1 is more like an introduction of characters. It's John Woo's trademark to have a lot of action scenes.

You have been working with different international directors in recent years, such as John Woo, Ang Lee, WKW, etc., would the preparation work be different?

In <Red Cliff 1>, I had to play a musical instrument with Takeshi, and we need to follow the live music on location. Although no one may know even if I did it wrong, but I don't feel comfortable about it. John Woo is different from Ang Lee. We did a lot of preparation work before shooting <Lust, Caution>, we had to study a lot of books, drawings and music, and got the feel from them, to stimulate the imagination. It's an interesting experience. WKW is also different. He can shoot a film for 5 years, basically the preparation and shooting were put together.

For <Red Cliff>, we didn't have much reference materials, and we didn't have much time for preparation, it's a bit like the Hong Kong instant style. But it's different from WKW, which has nothing, and only develop on the spot. With WKW, we were like shooting the experimental movie through trial and error. For example, when we were working on <ITMFL>, we only started with some music and a few pages of story, and that's my role! With Ang Lee, it's more like Hollywood, with full preparation. You have to attain at least 90 points when you arrive the location, and he would push you to deliver 120 points.
I like to work slowly to create a fine product, I hope to have 6 months or a year to prepare a role. To me, this preparation process is more interesting. Of course, in Hong Kong, there are many restrictions, and it's not easy to afford such a long preparation period.

This is ChiLing Lam's first movie, what do you think of her?

ChiLing is an intelligent and hardworking actress. She was a bit worried at the beginning, cos she had no acting experience at all, and her first movie is such a huge production. I talked to her proactively, to make her feel comfortable. There is no such thing of big star on location, it's a team. It's the same when I worked with Tang Wei, although Tang Wei had a bit more acting experience, and Ang Lee is very good at training newcomer.

Post-interview notes: At the end of the interview, when Tony was ready to leave, I asked if he would consider releasing albums again. And he replied definitely, "No, I am retired (from singing)." He would continue to devote himself into different characters. He disclosed that he already invited his favourite writer to write a script for him, hoping to bring something new to the audience.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: