TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Question about a song in Love Me, Love My Money...

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Question about a song in Love Me, Love My Money...

Could anyone tell me who sang the English song Tony and Shu Qi were slow dancing to in this film? It's not Shu Qi herself, is it? I have heard that she also sings. I watched this film last night and found it quite amuzing and entertaining at the beginning, but towards the end I thought it got too cheesy and oversentimental. Tony was great (though I wasn't a huge fan of his haircut) as really stingy businessman, Richard Ma. I thought his nickname "Bastard" was hilarious and enjoyed watching it to drool over him! I dreamt of him when I went to bed also, but I don't remember many details, just that he was there.

Last edited by Tony Obsessed on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject:

For anyone who might be able to help, the song in question starts at 4:54 on this video. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKGPKxRvtb0
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXczUBbmL0 This clip is Shu Qi singing and I think the voice is the same as the earlier clip I posted. Could someone who is more clued up than me verrify this though?
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: