TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

TONY came back at India honeymoon.

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancix**

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: TONY came back at India honeymoon.

偉仔嘉玲甜蜜返港
(明報)7月27日 星期日 05:10

【明報專訊】梁朝偉、劉嘉玲於不丹舉行甜蜜、莊嚴婚禮後,周四前赴印度新德里展開3天蜜月之旅,昨午梁氏伉儷開心返港,全程笑容滿臉,十指緊扣。嘉玲形容婚禮超乎想像般感動及完美,偉仔送給她的12卡結婚鑽戒是代表緣分,彼此亦互相信任。之前有傳嘉玲未邀請曾與偉仔傳緋聞的張曼玉出席婚禮,昨日張曼玉與外籍男友拍拖在北京出席活動,被問到有否受邀請出席婚禮及會否祝福兩人時?她竟笑着擰轉面拒絕回答!

昨日中午12時15分,偉仔與嘉玲及林青霞自印度新德里返港,但分開A、B閘步出。梁氏伉儷全程十指緊扣,在場傳媒稱呼他們「梁生、梁太」,他們開心笑及揮手,嘉玲左手戴着佛珠。

「婚禮好感動好完美」

嘉玲透露好鍾意印度這個地方,此行除了見大寶法王外,便忙於逛街購物。問到做了梁太感覺如何?她笑笑口說﹕「都係咁,好開心。整個婚禮都好感動、好完美,超乎想像中的難忘,賓客們都好開心,多謝個天。」王家衛說見到他們行山的背影好感動?她說與偉仔經常都有行山。

大寶法王送贈佛珠

偉仔送給嘉玲12卡鑽戒,問他揀選多久?他笑說秘密。再問嘉玲有否給予貼士喜歡什麼類型?他說不用呀!嘉玲在旁甜絲絲說﹕「婚戒代表緣分。」有指今次結婚偉仔甚少發言,兩人聞言異口同聲說﹕「信任嘛!」嘉玲昨日左手戴着佛珠,她說是印度高僧所送,而大寶法王給予他們祝福。

未定會否補擺喜酒

今次不丹有好多朋友及親友未能前往,偉仔說因不少親友年紀大,不想他們舟車勞頓,若出什麼問題負擔不起,他都知道好多朋友未能往見證好失望。他媽媽在不丹出現高山症,現在要看醫生及食藥。會否再請張曼玉補飲喜酒?他說不知,稍後再算。他又笑指如果請所有朋友飲,起碼要擺100圍。是否有朋友投訴?他笑說點講得呀!

問到何時計劃生BB?偉仔說近期沒有時間想太多。婚後是否更加惜太太?他想一想說﹕「嘩!問得咁深嘅,要想想先答到你喎!」

林青霞形容嘉玲與偉仔在不丹舉行了一個「世紀婚禮」,好完美。問到會否傳授生仔秘訣?她說他們懂的,結婚當然想生BB。知否他們鍾意仔或女?她說他們沒有所謂,仔女同樣喜歡。

記者﹕劉一立

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject:

its a short honeymoon but tony and carina been together for so long......they been lots of places already

i do hope they could have a baby soon especially a twins (a boy and a girl), it would be perfect
also hoping they could 補擺喜酒so more people could share the excitement....knowing there wedding due to space limit, age, and work....not many people could attend....so really do hope they could 補擺喜酒

also reporters could take more pictures and again the couple could share their excitements with others ^.^ so really hope that more celebrities could joined them again >.<

***really do hope they could share more of their wedding pictures
solitude87

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject:

I'm happy for them. Finally "closed the heavenly curtain" =] Lai mai tin cheung. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Tony Leung, Carina Lau Back to Hong Kong

2008-07-27 09:36:33 CRIENGLISH.com

Hong Kong heartthrob Tony Leung and his oven-fresh bride Carina Lau returned to Hong Kong on Friday.

The couple went to India immediately after their star-studded wedding in Bhutan in order to get benediction from the dignitary there.

When asked about the ceremony, Carina Lau answered with a sweet face:" I was touched by every detail of the wedding. It was an unforgettable experience."

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2008/07/27/1042s386060.htm
summertime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject:

CREDIT: Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/index.php?s=d5318235dbac399cfdc39bafe59d0638&showtopic=93334

Source: Oriental Daily

Tony Leung Hasn't got enough firepower to have children, will put it on hold

Tony Leung and Carina Lau have ended their Bhutan and India journey and returned to Hong Kong. Reporters and passers-by surrounded the couple at the airport. As to whether they will invite Maggie Cheung Man Yuk for dinner, Tony appeared to not want to talk about it. Asked about his plans in having children, he jokes "I haven't had time to think about it recently, I have to concentrate on "Firepower" for the next 6 months to prepare for my next movie."

The couple arrived back in Hong Kong airport yesterday afternoon, they appeared holding hands. Carina wore a pearl bracelet that was presented to her by an Indian monk earlier. She also wore a very loose fitting outfit. Once again making people speculate whether she was pregnant. But a few days ago she appeared to have quite a slim waist in her wedding photos. But Tony had denied the rumors with his response "I haven't had time to think about it" and the "Double Happiness".

Supports Li Yapeng

You could see that the married couple were in a very good mood, while making their way out of the airport they happily discussed with the reporters feelings of their wedding. The Newly married "Mrs Leung" stated that there is not much difference in her life " I am very happy." (Which part of the wedding was most touching?) "Every part had been very touching." (Did you achieve what you wanted in your wedding?) Yes, It was beyond my imagination, it was all perfect, very unforgettable."

Faye Wong sang "Sweet Honey Honey” ( 甜 蜜 蜜) at their wedding, Carina laughs " She wanted to sing in that kind of atmosphere, actually during any celebration or birthday ocassion she will sing for us." (Li Yapeng attacked reporters?) "He only wanted to protect his family, I hope everyone can understand." She also revealed while visiting India she met Trinley Thaye Dorje the 17th Karmapa and took time out to go shopping.

Asked why Tony had left Carina in charge of all the questions from the paparrazi earlier? He replied "It's Trust ". As for why they only invited 100 guests to attend their wedding, he explained "There were many friends who were older that I didn't invite because I wouldn't be able to handle it if something happened to them. (Your mother has Altitude sickness?) "She is seeing a doctor and taking medicine." (Will you invite Maggie Cheung Man Yuk for dinner?) "I don't know, but I will decide later. Even though I was able to invite 100 guests to attend my wedding, will have to see but this month has been very tiring."

Tony expressed that he will continue to rest for a while, with the exception of the promotions for "Red Cliff". He will concentrate on Fire power and use the next 6 months to prepare for his next new movie. Due to the chaos of the paparazzi fighting over a good spot to capture the couple arriving at the airport, a reporter accidently called Tony "Chi Wai". Tony appeared blank for a moment and joked "I am Chi Wai?". The scene suddenly became very funny.

Additional Maggie Cheung Man Yuk Response

There were rumors that Carina Lau did not want to invite Tony Leung’s past rumored girlfriend Maggie Cheung ( Cheung Man Yuk) to their Wedding in Bhutan. Yesterday, Maggie Cheung and her western boyfriend Ole Scheeren appeared at the Beijing Art Exhibition. When Maggie was asked whether she regretted not being invited to Tonys wedding, she didn’t really know how to reply. It wasn’t certain whether she felt the question was awkward or because she had been listening to English for a long time, influencing her Chinese Standard. She replied “Because I didn’t go!”. The reporter requested her to say a few words to congratulate the new married couple. She laughed a few times but couldn’t fully answer the question.

As for her current situation, Maggie immediately answered without any troubled. Although she is living with her boyfriend in Beijing temporarily, She also had homes in Hong Kong and Paris and would often be getting the plane back and forth for work. Therefore she spends very little time in Beijing. She also said she doesn’t have any plans on when she will film a new movie.
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject:

"Firepower" what is that? The name of his next movie? Smile

TLCW Fan UK
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject:

Tony Grrl, I think Firepower could possibly be another name for Wing Chun, which Tony will have to train in for 6 months in preparation for Wong Kar-Wai's Ip Man bio pic.
Info

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject:

No, "firepower" is just a direct translation of a Cantonese jargon. The term in Cantonese actually means "energy".
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject:

So is Tony saying that he will need energy to study Wing Chun?
Info

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject:

When the couple returned from their honeymoon, the reporters kept asking Tony his plan in having children, so Tony replied that he has to concentrate his energy on preparing his next movie in the next 6 months, and does not have time to think about it.
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the news Smile

"Chi Wai" incident is very funny, does the word have a spesific meaning too?

I'm very glad that they finally tied the knot and I wish them lifetime of happiness.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: