TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony rehearsal for leslie cheung memorial concert

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shelley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Tony rehearsal for leslie cheung memorial concert

梁朝偉開金口悼張國榮

為紀念張國榮逝世5周年,將於今、明兩晚在紅館舉行《Miss You Much Leslie繼續寵愛音樂會》。部分參與歌手昨到場綵排,如梁朝偉、梁詠琪(Gigi)、草蜢、莫文蔚(Karen)及鄭欣宜等,眾人並拜神祈求演出一切順利。

陳太透露兩場音樂會的內容流程有98%相似,邀請嘉賓很順利,他們都很爽快答應,嘉賓計有陳潔靈、陳慧嫻、袁詠儀、張智霖、黃耀明、葉德嫻、蘇永康、陳松伶等人,藝術總監學友也會獨唱《追》及與其他歌手合唱。陳太特別感謝梁朝偉上台演出,雖然偉仔很擔心要開金口,他表示已多年沒有上台獻唱,今次為懷念故友答應再踏紅館。偉仔昨日形容心情比拍戲更緊張,笑言上台唱歌會死好多細胞,他坦言平日很少唱歌,對上一次唱已是3年前的事,但為了哥哥絕對是值得的,即使唱得差也代表一份心意。

偉仔將出席尾場演出,他會選唱《風繼續吹》,他表示很喜歡這首歌,而且容易掌握。他又透露最難忘跟哥哥在阿根廷拍《春光乍洩》,兩人經常出外行街食飯搵節目,也因這部戲而成為好友。此外,偉仔亦否認劉嘉玲懷孕之說。

莫文蔚將演繹《紅》及《大熱》兩首歌,她說當年哥哥在演唱會穿上紅色高跟鞋獻唱,令人印象難忘。她又承認最近跟一間國際經理人公司簽約,希望有更多元化發展。至於梁詠琪則會選唱《柔情蜜意》及《我願意》,她認為哥哥去世多年,仍沒有人可以取代他,哥哥永遠是個傳奇。

此外,肥姐是哥哥的歌迷,欣宜表示今次演出對她有特別意義,所以也有壓力。有傳無?要捧她做肥姐接班人,欣宜自問沒有這個能力,暫時希望專注發展唱歌。大會將設攤位售賣張國榮的紀念品,包括T恤、筆記簿、名信片、海報及DVD等。同時場外會擺放一隻約7呎乘7呎的大型風箏,歌迷可貼上心意卡送上祝福。 (都市)
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject:

Oh my God, can he be any cuter?

I love the jacket btw.
hamberger362

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the nice pics. Tony's very cute. Smile
summertime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Movie King Seeks Help From God of Songs; Leslie Cheung Memor

Credit: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com/2008/03/2008-03-31-news-review.html

Movie King Seeks Help From God of Songs; Leslie Cheung Memorial Concert Starts Tonight

Tomorrow will be the five year death anniversary of Leslie Cheung. Leslie’s group of good friends will be supporting the memorial event. They will sing some classic Leslie songs as a tribute to his memory. There will be “God of Songs” Jacky Cheung, “Movie King” Tony Leung, Karen Mok, Joyce Cheng, Grasshopper, Deanie Ip, Anita Yuen, Chilam Cheung, Priscilla Chan, Anthony Wong and others.

Out of the entire group of guest performer, Tony announced his fear to sing in public. He admitted that is willing to sacrifice a lot of cells to sing “風繼續吹”. The Grasshopper is painstaking preparing a list of classic Leslie fast songs. They will be bringing back Leslie’s classic dance moves on stage. Jacky will sing “追”, “春夏秋冬” and other songs. He sighed that a lot of good friends have passed away these few years. He feels lonely and starting to avoid seeing people.

“Miss you Much Leslie 繼續寵愛音樂會” will feature a group of stars to remember a legendary idol – Leslie. Florence Chan expressed that another concert date was added because of the overwhelming response. There are some problems with Tony and Anita’s schedule so they will only perform on April 1st. Anthony Wong will perform at tonight’s concert only. Florence is especially thankful of Tony and said: “He said that he feels a lot of pressure when he sings and he is nervous. But I heard Tony sing three years ago at a Leslie memorial concert. Tony sang “當年情” and it was very touching. I tried very hard to invite him and am grateful because he is putting pressure on himself.”

There will be three stages and a bridge. Deanie Ip will kick off the concert and she will sing “明星” and “最愛” at the two concerts. After she finishes singing, the bridge will break. It will symbolize the separation of people. Florence said: “The performances will be about the same for both nights. Footage directed by different directors will be shown on the stage. A 7 x 7 feet red kite will be placed in the Hong Kong Coliseum. This way the fans can write down their messages to Leslie. It would be burnt as an offering to Leslie.” Yesterday afternoon, several singers made their way to the Hong Kong Coliseum to rehearse. Florence, Grasshopper, Joyce and Karen went to the blessing ceremony around 3:30 PM.

Yesterday afternoon at 4:50 PM, Tony rushed into the Hong Kong Coliseum to rehearse. He stayed for one hour before he left. Tony said: “It is more nerve wrecking then filming a movie. But it is a meaningful memorial to a friend so it is worth it.” Tony joked that each time he sang he will lose a lot of cells. He doesn’t sing karaoke often and the last time he sang was three years ago. He said: “A couple of days ago, I was in Shanghai for a function and I practiced singing when I had time off. I felt my singing was bad but I will try my best to convey my feeling.” He chose to sing “風繼續吹” because it’s a good song to listen and it would be easy for him. Tony said: “It’s a chance to remember Leslie. We are good friends and I remember how we spent our days in Argentina filming a movie. I also remember the gatherings and parties we had with a group of friends. Leslie loves a lively and cheerful atmosphere. I prefer to be quiet.” Would you ask your girlfriend Carina Lau to sing a duet with you? Tony said: “I don’t do the inviting. Carina doesn’t often sing. I would enjoy it.” A magazine reports that Carina is pregnant. Tony expressed that he doesn’t need to give a response to a gossip magazine article and it wasn’t true.

Jacky will sing “誰令妳心痴” besides “追” and “春夏秋冬”. He will sing “誰令妳心痴” with Priscilla. He admitted that he doesn’t feel pressured but he knows that Tony is nervous. Lately Tony has been calling him and Jacky said: “I feel that Tony sings well. There is no problem.” Do you miss Leslie? Jacky said: “Jim Wong once said that Leslie was an art piece. You don’t miss a part of him but him. Leslie is a very good person. It’s very unfortunate that he passed away.” The reporter asked about Florence’s other friends like Lydia Shum who also passed away. There is a lot of stress. Jacky feels that the world has changed when his friends passed away. It is a strange feeling. He feels very lonely. He doesn’t have a driving force anymore and he doesn’t want to see people. But he isn’t avoiding reality but needs time to adjust. Jacky said: “I don’t need to see a doctor. I will solve the problems and adjust slowly by myself. My home is my refuge. I take care of my children so I am busy 24 hours a day. I don’t think about other things. In comparison, Mrs. Chan is very frustrated and I act like a psychologist to her.”

Grasshopper will perform a series of fast songs like “Monica”, “失眠”, “Stand Up” and others. They have been rehearsing since three weeks ago. They will show off Leslie’s dance move. Remus Choi will do a solo rendition of “為妳鍾情”. All three of them said that Leslie was the perfect person. They will order new clothes to be made and hope that Leslie’s fans will enjoy it.

GiGi Leung will sing “柔情蜜意” and “我願意” which are love songs. She admitted that she doesn’t feel pressured. Leslie was charismatic and had a unique style on stage. People get a special feeling when he was on stage performing. People should learn from his attitude and not feel pressured. GiGi said: “Near the end of the concert, people will feel sad. I will use a positive attitude to commemorate this irreplaceable and legendary singer.”
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: