TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

From Tony official website (translation needed)

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: From Tony official website (translation needed)

The below article is taken from Tony official website, News section. Wonder what it's saying. Anyone kind enough to translate? Thanks.

Tony入圍金馬,挑戰三影帝新紀錄 2007/11/7

希望屆時能夠來台謝票

早已是兩度金馬獎最佳男主角獎得主的梁朝偉,這次再度以《色,戒》裡的精彩演出入圍,從一開始就是呼聲最高的金馬影帝人選。人在北京馬不停蹄忙拍《赤壁》的Tony得知入圍消息時表示:「能入圍當很開心啊!尤其知道《色,戒》能在李安導演的故鄉台灣受到大家肯定,更是開心。《色,戒》首映的時候我沒法去,希望金馬獎時可以去到台北跟大家見面,親自謝謝大家。」

Tony曾憑《重慶森林》、《無間道》兩度獲得金馬獎影帝寶座,如果這次再拿獎,他將打破金馬紀錄,成為金馬獎史上首位三度獲得影帝獎的男演員。

目前Tony還在忙於《赤壁》的拍攝,因此《色,戒》在世界各地的巡迴宣傳行程,他也無法參加,不過Tony一直很關心《色,戒》的票房與觀眾反應,他得知電影目前在港、台都開出亮麗的票房佳績,也感到很欣慰,並謙虛地將功勞全歸給李安導演和所有工作人員們的辛苦付出。

當經紀公司同仁請他親筆寫幾個字送給fans時,人在北京、穿著古裝戲服辛苦拍戲的Tony,馬上停下手邊工作,很認真地思考了一會兒,然後才寫下了這「謝謝」二字(見前頁小圖)。工作人員想請他多寫幾句話,Tony則解釋,他心中的最大感觸,就是想衷心地謝謝大家,所以千言萬語,也不如這簡單這兩個字,最能代表著他心裡頭的誠摯感謝。希望支持Tony的影迷們,都能感受到他的真心!

幸運十名fans禮物來了!

本網站之前舉辦的「許願活動」由Tony親自挑選出的十名幸運fans,都將獲得由Tony準備的小禮物一份:包括由Jettone公司特別為Tony設計、印有Tony公仔肖像的純手工打造限量購物袋,喜歡打桌球的Tony親自挑選的球拍一組,以及Tony親筆簽名的《春光乍洩》原版海報一張(如圖)。

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject:

Brief translation:

Tony is being nominated for Best Actor in the Golden Horse Award. When Tony learned about the news in Beijing, he said, "I am happy to know that I have been nominated. I am even more happy to know that <Lust, Caution> is well-received in Taiwan, the hometown of Ang Lee. I couldn't attend the premiere there, but I hope I can attend the Golden Horse Award to meet fans there, and thank them personally for their support to the movie." Tony is also happy to know that the box office of <Lust, Caution> is very good.

Tony won the Golden Horse Best Actor Award twice with <Chungking Express> and <Infernal Affairs> before. If he win this time, he would be the first actor ever to win the award 3 times.

When Jettone colleagues asked Tony to write something to fans, he wrote "Thank you" in Chinese. Tony said he sincerely wanted to thank his fans for their support.

As for the photo, it shows the gift pack for fans who won the "Birthday Wish Competition" earlier. The gift pack includes a signed poster of <Happy Together", a ping-pong racket, and a limited hand-made shopping bag with Tony's image.
purple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Thank you very much Info for the translation! Very Happy

Quote:
Tony said he sincerely wanted to thank his fans for their support.

No, we thank you, Tony for your movies and so much more...more than you can ever imagine. THANK YOU TONY!

Quote:
The gift pack includes a signed poster of <Happy Together", a ping-pong racket, and a limited hand-made shopping bag with Tony's image.

Oooo....nice gifts!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: