TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

most anticipated?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What movie you most anticipate?
Legend of Ip Man - Wong Kar Wai
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
The Battle of Red Cliff - John Woo
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Confession of Pain - Andrew Lau
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
[yet unnamed novel adaptation] - Lawrence Block
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Lust, Caution - Ang Lee
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 26

7thclouds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: :( ps (i know this part is better for random thoughts...)

Sad Pungyo....yeah....while I know this is a thread for tony's new film and
I started to write for the new tony films Very Happy, at the end of the post , i just could not stop thinking of such circumstances Sad ...at the end of the post when i thought of weather and areas suffered from many difficulties... Sad
Earth and space, i think, have been doing what they can do with humane and all livings... in making each good/potential to survive any circumstances all together with/on this earth... i believe... good night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: and ...

And thanks Kerlin for bringing all the Tony's new film line up for near future...Actually i now voted to IP man....since last last year I became to know some of the background of the story of IP MAN through the site of IP MAN ....(i became to know the IP MAN's site thanks to this sandy's site!)
What I also liked was the origin of the kanwfu..Kanfu was originally developped by a lady from self defensive necessity...The film maybe interestingly letting audience to know what kanfu was and is/was to be...
as always, i do expect all in Tony and the script and the improvisations between their styles/rhythems and expressions... with WKW..and all..

This does not mean, however, that I do only expect this film...
I am looking forward to watching all films...each film will have and will show tony's very best and their very best ....with all directors...and all stuffs as always Very Happy Very Happy

for example, with Ann LEE.... I liked the later part of Green Destiny ..where the delicate transparent sorrow in giving love and/or falling love ..... of each...were all together beautifully woven in the air...

so many things to expect in all films... how Tony would be in another Andrew Lau's film... Tony finds fit in the tight rhythem and cuttting, as always Very Happy that would be quite interesting...and thrilled ....And red cliff would be too... Very Happy as I wrote already... Very Happy

I deffinitely also would expect is a film based on the script Lawlence Block ... directed... maybe..?? Very Happy good night... be relax and have another nice day tony! with your pace! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

I chose "Battle of the Red Cliff" as number one simply because I grew up with names like Zhuge Liang and Cao Cao. It will be very interesting to see Tony as this well-known smart strategist from the past. Besides, I always love Chinese costume dramas especially about emperors and life in the palace. Duke of Mount Deer is the best TVB series ever made!

Lust, Caution comes in second.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

oh wow, the new pics that Info posted up (thx Info!) has Tony looking so evil with the glasses! first he was cute, but then I gazed longer and he really took on the evil character! i can't wait for the movie Cool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject:

I voted for Confession of Pain because I want to see Tony in a more sinister role. It would be something different than his usual roles. Also I wanna see him paired with Takeshi again.

a flash of lightning
in darkness catching in your hand
a paper candle
~Basho
nellyesque

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject:

I cast my vote for the Lawrence Block adaptation! I hope it panns out!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: