TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Screenings of Japan Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject:

Thank you nancix and Kiki for your wonderful report! So happy for Japanese fans that Tony visited Japan after all. Tony looks so good with the short hair and slight tan.

I too enjoyed the Tsim Sha Tsui-Central / Central-Tsim Sha Tsui ferry rides and the tram rides during my visits to HK. Although I have also never visited HK before the 90s but it feels like I know the old HK so much from the movies. Also, I remember I visited this place (it's the HK Museum of History, I think) where they have many sections depicting all the different eras of HK. Like going through a time capsule. When I was in the "60s section", it reminds me a lot of In The Mood for Love. I guess ppl will always miss the good old days just like how I miss my hometown Ipoh Very Happy.

I agree about Tony's eyes. I had to look away too after looking at his eyes for 5 mins. His eyes is kind and cheerful but intense. I guess it's the intensity that cause the "electricity". Hehehe.

nancix** wrote:
I'm a survivor of Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake occurred 12 years ago.
I still cannot get rid of the fear completely.
To tell the truth, when I watched the recent earthquake on TV,I recalled the fear of the moment vividly and suffered insomnia again.

Things like this are not easily forgotten. Nancix, I hope you can find peace again. Hopefully the experience will make us stronger and cherish our lives more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the info about the ferry Info/nancix** Smile

I was aware that the ferry route was still running, but was sad that the old pier was torn down, and replaced with a new pier - as I understand it, 300 metres away, near IFC2.

I wonder if that has bled away still more commuters from using the ferry ?

At least nothing has been touched on the Tsim Sha Tsui side - knock wood.

It'll be interesting to see what it's like the next time I have a chance to take the ferry.
light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Thank you very much for sharing this.
I translated it into Chinese. I don't know if you mind...Could I post it in chinese tony fan club?
ashley323

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Nancix & Kiki for sharing and translating Smile

Love that picture of Tony.. he looks so good with that tan!! Very Happy I suppose it's the shooting of Battle of Red Cliff.. must be very hot weather then Sad poor Tony!
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject:

Kiki wrote:

Paul,

I thought you had known it because someone posted the information in "Communication with Tony".

I saw a post where someone mentioned they were happy about the news of Tony coming to Tokyo but I thought that was in reference to an earlier thread which had mentioned he might come because I saw no further information about it such as dates or locations for Tony's visit.

nancix** wrote:

Oh,Paul, Do you live in Japan? I thought while you were traveling around Japan or a business trip in Japan at short time. I will have informed you of this good news if I knew that you stayed in Japan. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

It's ok. No need to apologise. Don't worry about it Nancix. I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to see him sometime in future. I am living in Tokyo at the moment, at least till next year.

Thank you for writing about your experience though, it was a fun read and thanks to Kiki too for translating. Smile
Kiki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject:

light wrote:

I translated it into Chinese. I don't know if you mind...Could I post it in chinese tony fan club?

Of course!Please go ahead.
I am sure nancix won't mind sharing her report with TONY's fan in a world wide scale Wink .

Paul,
that's true. there was no detailed information.
Sorry I should have posted.

Next time, we will keep you posted.
Good you stay in Japan until next year. I hope you can see TONY in Japan,too.
news

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us Nancix!
We appreciate it! Smile
News
hamberger362

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject:

Thank you so much for sharing, nancix and kiki. Smile
Hope you don't mind I translated it into Thai and showing on Tony Thai website.
nancix**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject:

Hi,light!
for my work, I couldn't send my reply soon. Sorry.
light wrote:

Of course OK!! I have already read sentences that you translated at "TonyLeung Forest 梁朝偉森林".
http://bbs.ent.163.com/board/liangchaowei/916/46916.html
Are you "向春光"? Thanks!
 To tell the truth, I have frequently been reading interesting this site since before.
This time, your translation article made me impressed. I want you to improve the ability of your translation in the future ...for yourself Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject:

Kiki wrote:
Of course!Please go ahead.
I am sure nancix won't mind sharing her report with TONY's fan in a world wide scale Wink .

thank you Very Happy
all Chinese fans are very glad to see the article and appreciate your work

Last edited by light on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject:

nancix** wrote:
Hi,light!
for my work, I couldn't send my reply soon. Sorry.
light wrote:

Of course OK!! I have already read sentences that you translated at "TonyLeung Forest 梁朝偉森林".
http://bbs.ent.163.com/board/liangchaowei/916/46916.html
Are you "向春光"? Thanks!
 To tell the truth, I have frequently been reading interesting this site since before.
This time, your translation article made me impressed. I want you to improve the ability of your translation in the future ...for yourself Wink

you are so kind Embarassed
i'm 向著光 from 梁朝偉的森林

i'm really glad you like tonyforest Very Happy
my jop is to teach foreigner chinese. maybe that's why i always hope we can communicate with each other beyond the culture and language gap.
in fact, i think my english is so poor that i cannot express myself enough in english. it's easier for me to translate english into chinese than the opposite...

my msn:
towards_light@hotmail.com
really look forward to chatting with you:)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: