TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

looking for new friends!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: hi...

Gathoni did u see the photos looney posted? aren't they adorable!?! geez that just blew me away - TLCW forever!
news

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hi...

Nonna,

I know the candy that you described about; they can be found at the Asian supermarkets—however, they might not taste as fresh since they're imported foods. I thoroughly enjoy Miss Saigon when I saw it in NYC couple years ago; I'm not living in Asia; currently, I reside in Massachusetts.

I can speak, write, and read Vietnamese, although my listening skill is better than my reading and writing skills. You sound like a little girl in a candy store—periodically, you turn around and ask me if I like this or that candy by the way you composed your posting.

And yes, I like spicy foods. Can I dodge the question regarding my age? ! hahaha. When we have a fan-gathering event and we have a chance to meet your answer will be replied with your own eyes. Wink

Friendly and down-to-earth are good qualities

Noticing you’re already chaining to this website and getting acquainted with the members. I’m just busy and don’t have time to continue our correspondences. I'll have to cut short our getting-to-know-each-other at this point-- it's nice chatting and getting to know you.

We’ll catch each other at some other time.
news

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject:

Gathoni,

Nonna's profile (click on her username's hyperlink) lists her blog's URL, which is where her photo can be found.
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: hi...

news wrote:
Nonna,

I'll have to cut short our getting-to-know-each-other at this point-- it's nice chatting and getting to know you.

We’ll catch each other at some other time.

thanks news! oh not a problem at all...i'll see u around Smile

Nonna
Gathoni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject:

news wrote:
Gathoni,

Nonna's profile (click on her username's hyperlink) lists her blog's URL, which is where her photo can be found.

Thanks news, I'm going there right now! I want to see Nonna, I want to see Nonna Laughing Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: hi...

girlntrouble82 wrote:
Gathoni did u see the photos looney posted? aren't they adorable!?! geez that just blew me away - TLCW forever!

Yeah I did Nonna, I wish I had the melting blob icon to show how enamoured I was by Mr. Leung! Laughing Very Happy They are really something! God bless Looney! cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject:

I've seen her! I've see her! She is as beautiful as news said and even more! Very Happy and to think you took me to such a task Nonna, tsk, tsk, tsk! "I'm not" "yes you are", "I'm not", "yes you are"! I won hands down! I'll work on the brain teaser, hoping I'll have the answers before you post them! tihi! cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: hi...

Gathoni wrote:
I've seen her! I've see her! She is as beautiful as news said and even more! Very Happy and to think you took me to such a task Nonna, tsk, tsk, tsk! "I'm not" "yes you are", "I'm not", "yes you are"! I won hands down! I'll work on the brain teaser, hoping I'll have the answers before you post them! tihi! cheers

Gathoni,

hahaha ur so funny...whatever! i won't argue w/ u! it's unfair that u've seen me but i haven't seen u!!! Crying or Very sad Mad Laughing yeah, why not work on it!!! i posted that about a month ago & i was gonna post the answers sooner but i procrastinate & lack motivation sometimes hehe Smile but do u have a friendster account? if so, let me know so i can add u up to my friends' list (if u like to join). everyone in my friends list are Filipinos! btw, i haven't finished my photo album yet. i still have to post Tony's pixies in there...hey Gathoni, i was wonderin, do u think Tony's married to Carina but people don't know? what's w/ Carina that he likes the most, do u know? i couldn't find a lot of articles that tell the story of the lovebirds. but i have read a lot lately about him mostly news from last year or so...and seems like he doesn't really say a lot, does he!? one question, one answer! lastnight i read News' story about their meeting w/ Tony in NYC earlier this year. i thought that was hilarious! i was laughing!
Gathoni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Hi!

Gal! you're amazing, you know in that small post you've asked me 10+ questions, most of which I might not have an answer right away. Thanks for not fighting about the beauty issue, because I don't have the heart to push you again! Very Happy And another thing, you'll have to teach me these blog, friendster things so that you can add me to your list as being the only african! hehehe! Laughing we will work together, so that you can 'see' me! hehehe! News recount was the most hilarious, intriguing, captivating caption to read! Kudos News!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: hi...

Gathoni!

thank u, thank u! u can send me ur email address here or on PM so i can invite you from friendster and everything will go from there! when u get my invitation u can join and set up ur profile, post ur photos, & invite ur friends too. u can connect to my friends if u see someone interesting hehe! oh you'll figure it out im sure. you're pretty smart! but i'll help u! just holler if u have questions Very Happy
Gathoni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject:

hehe! Nonna! you're welcome and thank you too! I did join! Now for the photos and stuff and soon I'll be sending you a hola! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: looking for new friends

Hello Friend

I'm new looking forward to getting to know you better. I live in New Jersy,and I love Tony. I got hooked on foreign films back in '93. But enjoyed Hong Kong Beat em ups since the '70's . Kung Fu films especially. Tony is my absolute favorite, handsdown Applause [well up Laughing ] D-love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: also i want know some friends

yahoo messenger: emiliocheng2006
Pungyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject:

Hello emiliocheng! Sorry, I don't have yahoo messanger... but you're at the right place to find some friends... all of Tony's fans here are very sweet. Please tell us more about yourself! How long have you been a fan of Tony's? What are your favorite movies?

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: