TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

tony went to see Brokeback Mountain in HK

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: tony went to see Brokeback Mountain in HK

偉 仔 讚 好

貴 為 康 城 影 帝 的 偉 仔 與 李 安 雖 然 還 未 有 機 會 合 作 , 但 他 很 欣 賞 李 安 , 由 於 偉 仔 以 前 亦 演 過 同 志 片 《 春 光 乍 洩 》 , 所 以 他 前 晚 特 別 到 場 欣 賞 《 斷 背 山 》 這 部 同 志 片 。 偉 仔 看 戲 後 說 : 「 部 戲 好 好 睇 , 佢 拍 同 性 戀 古 仔 都 拍 得 幾 細 膩 , 李 安 果 然 有 佢 風 格 , 佢 拍 呢 部 戲 真 係 拍 得 唔 錯 。 」

2006/01/23 HK Apple Daily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

news

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject:

I saw Brokeback Mountain yesterday and I absolutely loved it! I can’t wait to see it again! It was a love story and Ang Lee directed it fantastically! Heath Ledger and Michelle William are excellent in there! And the music just grows on you. I hope many people would watch it.

Having been won four Golden Globe Awards lured many curious audiences into the cinema this weekend. The show that I watched was full house. It was a two and half-hours movie; the audience were dead silent and so focus on the movie that my friend said she could only hear our breaths. It's the best movie of 2006!
qqshao

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject:

I have seen the film before the christmas. It is such a great film about love.
news

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject:

I completed agreed with those who said the movie would get under their skins and grab hold of them! My mind and time are consumed by BBM! An instant classic!
wan yu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject:

read in Tony schedule that he gave Brokeback mountain 100 marks.. . wow this movie must be really good...looking to watch it or buy it when it comes out in dvd =D. anyway i doubt it'll screen here, in singapore...

wan yu =)
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Wow! For Tony to give it 100 marks. It MUST be good. It's a must see then...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: tony sees Brockeback MT

haven't seen it yet. but I already know it's a done deal-- it will get Oscars for--BEST Picture & Director for Ang Lee .
news

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Tidbits about BBM, two shirts that were worn by Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger's characters were auctioned on Ebay to raise money for The Children’s Charity of Southern California. These shirts played a vital role in the movie, which sold for US $101,100.51.

BBM continues winning prizes around the globe--they brought home four more awards at the British Academy Film Awards this past Sunday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKS-SHIRTS-FROM-BROKEBACK-MOUNTAIN-JAKE-GYLLENHAAL_W0QQitemZ7589737258QQcategoryZ60345QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: