TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Ad of tea at Zhengzhou

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Ad of tea at Zhengzhou

On July 9, Tony came to Zhengzhou, and had a press conference for the ad of tea. Tony took the photograph with the moviegoer in Kanan.

You can see some pixs in the following link.
http://news.shangdu.com/14/2005-07-09/20050709-849087-14.shtml

He is so cute Embarassed
mu99le

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject:

wow his hair's so short, haha....but stilll cute though Wink thanks everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject:

He is looking so relaxed and happy. Even a little playful too Laughing Wonder what made him stick out his tongue.

I recognise that jacket! It's the one he wore at the birthday party Very Happy
xiaoya_joanna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject:

the third potograph is very strange,what he is doing,who know that?pls tell me,thx!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: help me...

I found new articles. But I don't understand Chinese... Sad
Please translate. Thank you.

http://hnsc.com.cn/news/2005/07/11/57471.htm

http://hnsc.com.cn/news/2005/07/11/57529.htm
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject:

Here's the translation。

Tony was in Zhengzhou as the spokesperson for a Green Tea range under Coca-Cola Company on 9th July 2005. The moment Tony appeared, all the cameras were focused on him. Some reporters even took off their shoes and stood on the chair to take a better look at him.

Before Tony could greet anyone, the reporters have already started asking questions. There were rules from the organizer that questions on personal relationship will not be entertained. Tony was cooperative, answering all questions.

After the 20mins interview, Tony moved on to meet the fans. The emotions at the venue were highly charged with screaming fans. Many have come from afar , and have purchased many bottles of the drink in exchange for the ticket.

Tony said that it’s his first trip to Zhengzhou and he has a good impression of the place. He had Braised noodles with tomatoes and eggs, and liked the vegetable荆芥 in it as it taste like salad.

The interview

Q: There were news that you’ll be filming The Master with Wong Kar Wai. How is the preparation now?

TL: WKW has asked me to learn Wing Chun a year ago, but I didn’t have time then. I have not started learning Wing Chun yet. The film requires me to perform real fighting, it should be quite strenuous.

Q: Is this a kungfu movie?

TL: It is basically a kungfu movie. As I have been working with WKW for over ten years, last year we both felt that we need a change to come up with something new for the audiences. That’s why we decided on kungfu movie. I have not tried kungfu movie, which is why I need a longer preparation time.

Q: When you were deciding to accept this movie, is it the movie that attracted you or WKW that attracted you?

TL: It’s WKW first attempt at kungfu movie , this is one of the reason I find it attractive. Another reason is because I admire Ipman and am curious about his life, and would like to use the movie to get closer to this Master of Martial Arts.

Q: You mentioned that you want to go behind the screen and become a producer. When will that happen?

TL:I have been actor for a long time, and I have always wanted to try something behind the screen. It’s not possible within this 4-5 years as there are still many movies that is waiting for me. There is more room being a producer, but right now I stay on screen.

Q: Why a producer and not a director?

TL: I have worked with many outstanding director and I think I can’t do better than them. Therefore I better be a producer.

Q: Will you consider recording an album?

TL: Not very likely in the near future. At most I’ll sing the theme songs in my movies.

Q: Are you happy with your current situation?

TL: I am quite happy. There is no present without a past, amd I have different views from before.

Q: What is your outlook in life?

TL: 随遇而安. (Be able to be happy in any situation by adapting oneself to the different situation).

Q: What is your secret to have filmed so many well loved films?

TL: Actually I merely enjoy acting. I have been enjoying the joy of acting ever since the first time I acted. I will not choose the type of films, as long as the script is good.

Q: Which is your favourite?

TL: I never have a favourite, as I always feel that the next one will be better.

Q: You have been praised for your mesmerizing eyes that electrifies, what do you think?

TL: Ha ha. I never think that my eyes electrifies. That’s just what other people feel.

Q: Do you think you are a sexy man?

TL: Ah! I don’t know if I am sexy or not. Everybody has a different definition.

Q: As an artiste, how do you take care of yourself?

TL: I don’t make special effort. Hard to say when I am working. Normally I try to sleep early and ensure adequate sleep, and I exercise.

The other article has similar questions and answers, except they asked him what wish he made on his 43 birthday, he said that he wished for good health.
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
TL:I have been actor for a long time, and I have always wanted to try something behind the screen. It’s not possible within this 4-5 years as there are still many movies that is waiting for me. There is more room being a producer, but right now I stay on screen.

yay!!! Very Happy

looney thanks for the brillian translation Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject:

Hi! Looney Tune!
Thank you very much sunny

I am happy because Tony seems to be happy.
Gathoni

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject:

Looney, you're great! thanks! cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject:

thanks looney tune for the great translation.. Very Happy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: