TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

TVBS interviewed Tony in US

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fung

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: TVBS interviewed Tony in US

[thanks to www.leungchiuwai.net]
http://www.leungchiuwai.net/dispbbs.asp?boardID=2&ID=1583&page=1

[05.05.10]〈獨家〉赴美宣傳「2046」 TVBS專訪梁朝偉

〈獨家〉赴美宣傳「2046」 TVBS專訪梁朝偉

【TVBS新聞 】

港星梁朝偉日前到紐約,為電影『2046』宣傳,他在接受TVBS獨家專訪時,談到了自己害羞的性格,還有跟女友劉嘉玲相處17年,為何不結婚的原因,請看TVBS駐紐約特派記者范琪斐和黃崧浦的獨家報導。

梁朝偉剛出道時,以演電視劇為主,他主演的新紮師兄、韋小寶當時都是紅透一時的港劇,一晃眼梁朝偉己經演了25年戲,也早把演藝生涯的主軸由電視轉向電影,今年更以2046再度登上香港影帝的寶座,但驅動這位在國內外得獎無數的大明星開始演戲的動力,居然是害羞。

港星梁朝偉:「我很怕在其他人面前哭,或者是表達我自己的裡面的一個感受,我會覺得人家可能會笑我,在我接觸演戲以後,我就發覺,原來你可以躲在一個人後面,發洩你的情緒,然後你自己不會覺得害羞。」

這麼一躲就是25年,梁朝偉也從青澀少年,到現在己過40,但梁朝偉的心情還是像個孩子。港星梁朝偉:「我喜歡像小孩一樣,因為那個比較簡單,這2年你突然就會覺得,你不能這樣,這樣會對你身邊很多人不太公平,因為你要成熟。」

也許就是這種喜歡當小孩的心情,讓他與劉嘉玲這對銀色情侶己經愛情長跑17年,仍不結婚吧,向來不愛談個人感情生活的梁朝偉,這次在紐約接受TVBS專訪時,很難得談及了他不結婚的原因。

港星梁朝偉:「我常會覺得,如果2個人在一起真的很開心,又很覺得現在這個狀況也沒有什麼必須要改變的,為什麼要改變呢?現在也不錯啊!」

Last edited by fung on Wed May 11, 2005 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Can someone translate?

Hi Fung,

Thanks for being our eyes and ears in Hong Kong... He looks good in the pictures... but, is it possible to write a description of the article in English? I'm curious about his sentiments about the US while here. Did he have a favorite city? Did anything interest him? That kind of thing.

-K
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Tony said that he likes being a child, because life is simpler that way. But in these 2 years, he finds that he can't be like that, beacuse it is unfair to those around him. He has to be matured.

He also talked about why he is not getting married. He said that he feels that as long as two people are happy together, and there is no need to change, why change it?
Pungyo

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Hello Looney Tune

Thanks for the translation... I suppose we all like to keep our inner child as we grow older... but responsibilities in life tend to get in the way. I totally understand what Tony is saying... I have a house and bills, demanding job... but, I still roll around on the ground and play with my puppy! Ha Ha! Hopefully, he's able to do that kind of thing now and again. Wink

-K
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: