TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony arrived in Tokyo this afternoon

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Tony arrived in Tokyo this afternoon

but this time I couldn't take any photo of him at the airport.
There were some fans waiting at the airport and also some lucky ones who got the tickets for the IA3 party were waiting for Tony at the hotel in which the party was going to be held. ( I think the film is being shown at this moment in the venue.)

It is quite cold now in Tokyo, so I hope Tony is not chatching a cold this time.

Hope you enjoy the very short stay in Tokyo, Tony. Very Happy
Info

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject:

Thanks for your live report, Eri.
rikku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Tony arrived in Tokyo this afternoon

Hi! Eri-chan! Nice to meet you!

Were you able to meet Tony? You were lucky! angel

I live in Japan and wanted to meet Tony very much. But it’s sooooo bad timing for me, because I’m very busy in this week. Sad

I hope Tony have a good time in Japan too.

rikku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Looney Tune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Eri for the link. Would you be able to tell us what the article is saying?
Evie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Cool Eri thumbleft we had a little spy Cool in Tokyo airport giving us the details....

Is Andy wearing glasses?? or he is doing it for style?
I must say they look good on him...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: tony arrived in japan

AKA: andy's angel
no! Andy doesn't wear glasses to be in style-- though he likes being stylish wearing them.He's been wearing contacts for years now-- I assume he was giving his eyes some rest.

anyway..HERE'S A BIG TREAT.. FOR YOU TONY FANS..

the Japan IA 3 premiere..

http://www.cinematopics.com/cinema/c_report/index3.php?number=953

when page opens..look at top of page where little pic squares are--there's a small x --click there..another page opens.. for the premiere link.. scroll down to media logo.. voila..
Eri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject:

There isn't so much news on this article but here is rough translation;

IA3: Tony was LATE ! What ever Andy did then ...... (ha ha ha Eri)

The HK' s big hit film which story is about undercover cop and undercover mafia member, IA part 3's promo party was held at Tokyo Price Hotel Park Tower which opened a day before. This hotel costs 300 billion (?) yen to built, (Sorry I might be wrong about this amount, I am not used to such a big figure. Eri) and this tower's 33 floor's party venue is looking over Tokyo Bay. To match this gorgeous atmosphere, there were 2 of Asian top stars and the hundreds of press people were also there to see them.

At first Tony Leung, Andy Lau and Kelly Chan were planned to appear at the press conference in the afternoon, however Kelly got a cold and cancelled her schedule and Tony changed his flight and too late for the conference, so Andy who was only actor worked hard to promote this film with some other movie staff was there.

In the evening Tony arrived for this premier at last and said " My role died in part 1 but the director made my role as Yan to be a flash back (in the past). In part 1 Yan was always very serious so I was happy to show some optimistic part of him in part 3."

Earlier Andy helped a fan rushed to him on red carpet and fell down, and said about this incident " I was born to be kind to ladies" and showing gentleman like attitude.

Besides this article I' ve heard from some of Tony's fans who attended this premier party that Tony looked happy and smiled to fans as he talked.
Tony is leaving Tokyo this evening.

I will inform you more if I can contact with some other spies in Tokyo. (ha ha ha)
Eri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Sorry I made a stupid mistake.
Tokyo Price Hotel Park Tower = Tokyo Prince Hotel Park Tower

I am sure it is pricy though.
marisa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject:

thanks for your update report , eri !
thanks a lot !
sfokahlua

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject:

Guest - I must be blind, I don't see a small x where the pics run across the top of the page! I see a lot of Japanese characters on top, then the row of pics with arrows on left and right, but no small X??!!! I've clicked on the arrow to the right, but all that does it give me more pics. Can you help? Thanks Crying or Very sad
rikku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject:

Try again!!

http://www.cinematopics.com/cinema/c_report/index3.php?number=1309

Click 'LARGE' or 'SMALL' salute
sfokahlua

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject:

Rikku - thank you for the assistance Very Happy Unfortunately, I am getting a message saying Windows Media cannot play this file, connect to the internet (which I obviously am) or insert file! Mad Mad I'm obviously not a computer jockey! This is the only webpage I've ever written to, and I guess I'm on a learning curve (despite following the directions to download the windows media file). Oh well, I'll get the hang of this.

Tony looks great in the pix, I might add!!!!
news

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject:

April 15, 2005

Andy and Tony continue to promote film in Japan despite Chinese-Japanese protests

SING TAO - There's a wave of Chinese protesters attacking Japan in the Mainland, triggering the Japanese to protest the Chinese too. Recently Japanese radicals have been saying they will revenge against the Chinese. But promotions for Chinese film "Infernal Affairs 3" continue to go on in Japan. Lead actors Andy Lau and Tony Leung and director Lau Wai Keung were there, drawing 600 fans in attendance to the premiere. Andy Lau says he hopes the movie will draw attention Asian film once "Infernal" is remade by Hollywood studios. Read (Chinese)

http://www.hkvpradio.com/
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject:

Thank you so much Eri for your information and translation - domo arigato gozaimasu Smile

Tony looks fabulous!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: