TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

have been watching Tony' tv series and movies over 20 years

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: have been watching Tony' tv series and movies over 20 years

I am from Hong Kong and have been watching Tony’s tv series and movies over 20 years.
He first caught my attention in a TVB Children programme, he looked so adorable and a little bit shy. And when I saw “Heung Shing Long Tsz”, I found Tony’s acting is as good as wong yah wah, but at that time, he was only a green hand in showbiz. His acting really impressed me. Up to now, I think I have seen almost all his drama or movies accept tv series“Hap Hak Hang”, the movie “happy man“( I don’t know the exactlyEnglish title of this movie) .
Although I never have a chance to meet Tony , I respect him and really love Tony’s drama and movies forever
pong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject:

It is same to me..... Laughing
Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject:

haha... this wld tell our approx age!

Anyway, me too. In those days it took a while B4 TV series cld reach SE Asia. Alway thot Tony wld B such an idle boyfriend. Wink
Then he left the TV station & I kept wondering what happened to him. (Can not read Chinese well.)
Was so glad to see him again in movies in early-90s. Was wondering Y he was not getting more recognition. I M so gald that in the past few years his star is shining so bright - he has always been a good and convincing actor.

Tony U R the best.
I love watching those old movies for old times memories.
Always look forward to the new ones too!
foresy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject:

Wooooo salute So I have found somebody same as me that already watch this series/movie since 20 years ago, but the first series I watch is "Police Cadet" he was soooo cute. Me and my sister always quarrel because of him due to fight for paper article...ha...ha..

I also have no chance to meet him until today even when visit Hong Kong, go to the place he always have meals.. Really hope go chance to meet him, but afraid can't even say one word to him... because tooooo excited.
Evie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject:

foresy wrote:
go to the place he always have meals..

There is a place where he always has his meals and you know it!!! Shocked
I'm impressed... Anxious
How much, do I have to bribe you, to tell me where it is...???!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: