TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

TONY'S MESSAGE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
news

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject:

Let's me take a stab at it ; it's his signatures. There are three of them- - the first being the biggest and most legible (clear I should say). Then, the next gets smaller, and the last one is the smallest and harder to distinguish. He printed his name, Tony, at the end.

I'd like add. His signatures or "drawing" was how he felt at that time so, yes, he might be thinking of skiing especially it reveals in his first "y".
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject:

news wrote:
Let's me take a stab at it ; it's his signatures. There are three of them- - the first being the biggest and most legible (clear I should say). Then, the next gets smaller, and the last one is the smallest and harder to distinguish. He printed his name, Tony, at the end.

I'd like add. His signatures or "drawing" was how he felt at that time so, yes, he might be thinking of skiing especially it reveals in his first "y".

You may be right! He is so use to signing autographs, so if someone asked him to draw something, he would just "draw" his signature. An artistic version of his signature perhaps?
ribi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject:

My gosh, I've been so busy with work that I've stopped going online for the past month and when I'm back, I get a pleasant surprise!!! Very Happy Very Happy

He's really got a good sense of humour!
I agree with news, his signatures are made to look like mountains.

I'm glad he visited this site, Sandy and left you such a sweet message. Wink

Longevity is a suffering in hell
~Infernal Affairs~
winnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: See Tony Today

I meet Tony at Landmark this afternoon. I am really excited. It is my first time to have so close contact with Tony.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: See Tony Today

winnie wrote:
I meet Tony at Landmark this afternoon. I am really excited. It is my first time to have so close contact with Tony.

What was he doing at Landmark? Did you say hi to him?
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject:

Sandy wrote:
So here is the other surprise --- Tony's drawing. Info asked Tony to draw something for the fans. So he did this "abstract drawing" to fans around the world.

Anyone can make out what is this? Question

http://www.tonyleung.org/multimedia/media/Drawing.PDF

Crying or Very sad Sadly, I cannot see anything. All I get is a blank page. Crying or Very sad

TLCW Fan UK
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject:

Tony Grrl wrote:
Crying or Very sad Sadly, I cannot see anything. All I get is a blank page. Crying or Very sad

hi Sheila, go download Adobe Acrobat reader and u can see the drawing. good luck! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
news wrote:

You may be right! He is so use to signing autographs, so if someone asked him to draw something, he would just "draw" his signature. An artistic version of his signature perhaps?

Yes, I think it is his signature four times over getting clearer and clearer. My daughter could see it straight away, before I could. LOL Thanks Muggle I do have adobe acrobat and it just wasn't working the other day.

TLCW Fan UK
melanie2501

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: why not theater?

Wouldn't it be nice to see Monsieur Tony coming to France? It's a shame. I'd like to see him in a French film... It would be great to see him playing the part of Sing in Madam Butterfly from David Henry Hwang. Think about it Tony, theater is another challenge! A bientot sur la scene peut etre.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: HERCULE POIROT

Agatha Christie would probably be laughting at all this! I found it funny the way many of you try to resolve the problem of "who did write this birthday message? " Anyway, many of the clues seem to ba valuable... An to my part, I also think that this message might be from Tony. But one part of my mind also thinks that there might some "jokers" round here. The only and only one person that would be able to resolve the problem is Tony himself. So I ask you Tony to answer the question "did you really write this birthday message?" to end any other speculations . If not, we would all consider it as be simply a dream and not reality.
xxxx Mel
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: