TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Ming Pao Weekly-'I'm not ready to have baby

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feixue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Ming Pao Weekly-'I'm not ready to have baby

from leungchiuwai.net
thanks next
http://www.leungchiuwai.net/dispbbs.asp?boardID=6&ID=1329&page=1

feixue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject:

feixue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject:

mu99le

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject:

oh these are nice pics, thanx feixue and next! Very Happy

lemonberry/looney, could u guys translate? thanks so much!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject:

A lot of the things said here has been said before. Don't mind waiting for a while, I'll post the translation up.
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
A lot of the things said here has been said before. Don't mind waiting for a while, I'll post the translation up.

oh then u can just put up what haven't been said before. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Sorry for the delay. Computer was down, could only go online today. Immediately worked on the translation…..

I’ll just picked out the new things in this interview.

They talked about Carina’s birthday where Tony made a surprise appearance. Tony said that he would have done that even in the past. Now, he hopes to be able to handle both work and relationship. As he become more mature, his priorities in life has changed, and the placing of career, family and friends have also changed. In his youth, he placed career in the top 3 spots, and now, the top spot are for his family, girlfriend and friends. He feels lucky to have all these people with him.

On Carina & him being more high profile with their relationship (photos of their holidays), he disagree. He said that he is low profile, it’s just that there are more paparazzi now, which makes him appear to be more high profile. He said he doesn’t go out often, and has no night life. Besides going out to eat, he’ll just stay at home or at go to friend’s house.

On marriage, Tony said “I have no such plan. (why?) I think life now is good, there is no problems, why the need to change? (But Carina told us that she plans to have kids.What do you think?) I have not thought of having offspring, I am not prepared to have kids. Ha ha, I really am not prepared.”

On comments that he takes on movies indiscriminately, he disagree. He said last year the only commercial film he did was Seoul Raiders. He doesn’t categorize films, and will take on films base on how he feels. If he feel that it’ll be fun, he’ll do it. He took on Seoul Raiders as he enjoyed working on the first series. As 2046 is “heavy”, he usually take on a light film to balance things out. He really doesn’t mind what kind of film he plays in , as long as he thinks it’s fun.

On working with WKW. He said that he enjoys working with Wong Kar Wai and the whole team. They are together to make a good film. (on taking 5 years to film 2046) He doesn’t think that it is that long, after all, he has been acting for 25 years.

On ITMFL better performance in the boxoffice than 2046. Tony thinks that you can’t compare the two as the two movies are different. It depends on how you see it when you say 2046 is not as good. Audiences have different taste. He said what is important for him us the film making process. As long as he likes it, it doesn’t matter if other people likes it or not.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject:

That was me with the translation.
mu99le

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject:

thanks so much looney tune Smile. apparently he has decided to be a little bit high profile nowadays Wink
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: