TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Questions for Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
news

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Questions for Tony

Hi Tony-

What inspires you to visit fans' sites and interact with us?

Since you're interested in learning piano, have you had a chance to watch "Ray" played by Jamie Fox? I'm planning to watch it soon before it withdraws from the cinema. He took home a Best Actor award at Oscar 2005 for his outstanding performance of portrayal of Ray Charles.

I miss seeing you in TVB series and I'd like to know would you consider take on a project with them in the unforeseen future? I'm very pleased that Miu Kai Wai is shooting a series with TVB at the moment.

If you were only visit LA during your 2046 promotional tour, then I won’t be seeing you because I live on the opposite coast. I hope New York City will be one of the cities Jet Tone will consider for promotional destination for your future’s projects.

I have many more questions to ask you, but I rest my pen here because I don't want to bombard you with my laundry list. I'll save them for the next occasion.

All Best,
News
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions for Tony

news wrote:
Hi Tony-

What inspires you to visit fans' sites and interact with us?

I have the same question as well. Tony, do you care to answer?

BTW, why don't you become a member (set up your own user name and password) - so you don't have to type in your name all the time. And it saves me the trouble trying to verify if anyone else is posing as your highness (believe me, it happened before!). It's not a big deal if you don't. But I thought you might want to consider it.

Thanks,

Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions for Tony

Sandy wrote:
I have the same question as well. Tony, do you care to answer?

BTW, why don't you become a member (set up your own user name and password) - so you don't have to type in your name all the time. And it saves me the trouble trying to verify if anyone else is posing as your highness (believe me, it happened before!). It's not a big deal if you don't. But I thought you might want to consider it.

Thanks,

Sandy

hi tony,

Sandy is right...someone has tried to post as you before. if you become a member then there's no way that will happen! i also wanna ask why you haven't answered any of regular members' questions? it's not that u have to...but i'm just curious Embarassed sorry if i bother u with this question...
muggle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject:

sorry that was me above...i cannot login because i'm in internet cafe.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: