TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

A warm welcome, in the Highlands of Scotland, awaits you!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: A warm welcome, in the Highlands of Scotland, awaits you!

Dear Tony,

Thank you so much for all your efforts and all the pleasure you give me and my friends.

Do you ever think you could come to Scotland? Next month Eden Court Theater, in Inverness will be showing 2046 for a week. I shall be going to see it then.
Very Happy I am looking forward to that enormously!

This year around September to October, I am travelling further than I have ever done before. I am so happy about it and I am very excited as I will be meeting up with fellow fans and friends in HK. At that time I shall also be visiting my Chinese BF, my very own Mr Leung in Zhangmutou Town, Dongguan city.

However, it would be really great to see you at some event or other as well!
Do you know what you might be doing that far ahead?

My plans for the future are to live and teach English in China one day, so I hope to catch up with you eventually Wink

By then I hope to be married to my Mr Leung, (Liang Guo Qiang), so it will be a question as to wether or not he will let me attend an event and see you. Laughing I am sure he won't mind. He calls you his "brother" with talent! You sure have plenty of talent!!

By the way, thank you for signing a birthday card to me last year, whilst at your own birthday party in HK. I really treasure it and the picture of you holding the card I sent to you.

Thank you so much, you are one in a billion!

LOVE Very Happy Embarassed

TLCW Fan UK
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: