TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony, i want to tell you my silly things...

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chloekong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Tony, i want to tell you my silly things...

My dearest Tony,

you know what.. every time you appear on TV, i would touch the TV screen and say "Chiu Wai", my mom always laughs at me.. i know it's stupid, but it's true Razz

on the other hand, i am so jealous that some of your fans here have received your thank you cards.. can you post your correspondence address here?? i really want to write you lettersssssss.. Embarassed i know i am a bit out-dated to ask this question as i just started surfing this website (that is my loss, but i now must visit here to read your news and your reply everyday)... Love you forever!! kiss kiss ^3^

Your little fan, Chloe Cool Cool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: my address

Hello,u can mail your letter to the following address:
JETTONE
1 Hoi Ping Rd,
5/fl.,Causewaybay,
Hong Kong.
Attn: to tony
chloekong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject:

i am sooo excited that you replied my msg ^o^.. after reading your msg, i just ran around my home and my mom laughed at me again and again... thanks very much, Chiu Wai (ha.. i always call you Chiu Wai geek ), i am really very happy.. how come you care your fans that much... i am sooo touched..

hummm.... heehee.. Laughing .. can i have another little request?? please spend 10 seconds to remember my name --- C h l o e.. Smile i wish i can meet you soon in the forthcoming gathering (in April, right?), and then i can tell you "this is Chloe...... (^.^)/ Hi, Chiu Wai... " heee.. sorry for my childish~~~

again, thanks, 朝偉~~~ ^_^
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: