TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Going to Beijing

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Going to Beijing

I'm travelling to Beijing next week Very Happy, all the way from Norway!

Suzy Shocked
news

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject:

Oh, I'm so envied of you. Across ocean traveling, eh? Is this your first time visting Beijing. You missed seeing Tony's promo in Beijing's yesterday. But you can watch 2046 before us which isn't bad, right? Have fun! Smile
Suzy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject:

Yes, it is my first time in China, and I'm a bit nervous. Shocked I don't like flying.

Suzy Shocked
news

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject:

It's going to be long flight. I hear you. I'm not fond of flying either especially long flight. I generally grabbed a bunch of magazines at the airport's newsstand and a book to tune me in during the flight. Sleep is the best medicine during the boring hours and I found time flies swiftly. I will be flying with a friend in late November to London and Paris also--shorter trip than you though. How long are you going to be there for?
Suzy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject:

About 3 weeks Laughing I'm happy, happy, happy Very Happy And two days ago I started taking classes in chinese. It's fun, I love mandarin!

Suzy Shocked
news

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject:

That's pretty decent length of time. Too bad I don't have the luxury to take that many days off. I agreed Mandarin is a fun language to learn particularly when you first start out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Suzy wrote:
About 3 weeks Laughing I'm happy, happy, happy Very Happy And two days ago I started taking classes in chinese. It's fun, I love mandarin!

Suzy Shocked

You should go and visit other cities whilst your down there.

have fun
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

I am glad to hear that the times flies, when one is on the plane. I am flying to HK and the crossing the boarder on to the mainland, in September or October this year. The journey will be around 20 hours all together, but it will be worth it. I hope I can get to see Tony, when I am out there. I shall be in the area for 4 to 8 weeks, so maybe I'll have a good chance, eh? Very Happy I hope to be staying in HK for a few days...not long enough I know but the best I can do. But with a double entry visa I would be able to, pop back across to see him, should I get an alert from any one here! Wink

Great news Suzy, that you are having a wonderful time and learning Mandarin! Well done!! Cool

TLCW Fan UK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Tony Grrl wrote:
I am glad to hear that the times flies, when one is on the plane. I am flying to HK and the crossing the boarder on to the mainland, in September or October this year. The journey will be around 20 hours all together, but it will be worth it. I hope I can get to see Tony, when I am out there. I shall be in the area for 4 to 8 weeks, so maybe I'll have a good chance, eh? Very Happy I hope to be staying in HK for a few days...not long enough I know but the best I can do. But with a double entry visa I would be able to, pop back across to see him, should I get an alert from any one here! Wink

Great news Suzy, that you are having a wonderful time and learning Mandarin! Well done!! Cool

hay tony girl when you go over to china don't forget to take sum pictures and post them up here for us to see the beutiful scenery.

enjoy your stay!

p.s would it be possible if you could take me with you?
Suzy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject:

Beijing was wonderful angel (but polluted - I became ill Crying or Very sad )! I have a lot of great pictures, but I didn't see any celebrities... The atmosphere was so relaxing, chinese people are the best people in the world Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject:

Suzy wrote:
Beijing was wonderful angel (but polluted - I became ill Crying or Very sad )! I have a lot of great pictures, but I didn't see any celebrities... The atmosphere was so relaxing, chinese people are the best people in the world Very Happy

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.index-china.com/index-english/images/CHINA%2520map.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.index-china.com/index-english/china_map_index.htm&h=482&w=508&sz=59&tbnid=iUTm1xXQnlAJ:&tbnh=121&tbnw=128&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchina%2Bmap%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Well there are places such as xiamen on the map of china of the south border, it has nice environments with clean beaches. nice clean air, plenty of stuff to see.

Xiamen

or

Shanghai

or

Dalian

guangzhou

theres plenty more to see.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: