TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Jiang Jiang's Meeting with Tony
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject:

A whole hour even when he was so tired and in rush!!!!
Tony treats his fans as friends, real friends.
I feel the sincerity to a new extend in his thanks to his fans right now.
It's not only for politeness or polishing.
It's really from the bottom of his heart.
WOW!
He is great.
karengohlim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject:

Thanks JiangJiang and Looney Tune for sharing this priceless article. thumbright thumbleft

I will give my arm to be able to see him in person what else to chat with him for an hour. I think I will give my head.

He is so sincere and caring. AWWW! angel

Well poor JJ & Co have to search for him for 5 days. But definitely worth it. Tears running down my cheeks while scrolling down the article its very touching. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

One of the best article read.
moon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: happiest to read this article!!!!

I am tony fan too. I am glad to be in the part of this website because it's give me a good chance to hear and read special article. Tony is a kind person and he is the gentle man whom everybody love him!!!!!
thank you very much for sharing the article.
KathyY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:

JJ suddenle remembered Tony’s back, and asked if he is better. Tony twist his waist and said “ It’s alright. It’s better, it’s better. But I put on weight recently.” He asked them if he looks plumper. They replied “No. You have not been eating well, why would you gain weight?” They are hoping that he will not go on a diet since he is already so thin.

It's an article from a HK writer Ma Ka Fai, titled "EYES".

李察基爾演《美國舞男》時正值卅歲出頭的青壯盛年,堅實的體格,挺拔的身材,像希臘雕塑般接近完美,而且他擁有雕塑所欠缺的深邃眼神,凝視你,像愛琴海的下午,你躺在汪洋裏不願離去,這是甜蜜的遇溺,暗暗祈求沉到海底能夠抓到星星。

廿多年後的李察基爾雖未至於臃腫糾纏,腰身的幾圈脂肪卻已跟其依然朗俊的五官不太搭調,彷佛扭計骰被頑童轉錯了一彎,紅色藍色差了一格才算完美。在《談情共舞》裏,他每天下班提公事包走出辦公大樓,如果不看臉孔,其背影難免令人聯想到每天下午坐在中環翠華茶餐廳內蛇王的中坑文員,由於吃得太多鳳梨油和喝得太多凍鴛鴦的緣故,腰闊臀松,像一個垮掉的沙包,很容易一踢即倒。

李察基爾的遺憾同樣出現于特區的梁朝偉身上。十多年前有沒有看《阿飛正傳》﹖電影結尾處他在舉手梳頭,貼身恤衫,窄腰西褲,挺直的背影看不出半分多餘剩肉,這是誘惑,對男對女都是。十多年後有沒有看《2046》﹖同一個梁朝偉,同一個舉手梳頭的動作,同款的貼身恤衫和窄腰西褲,鏡頭從背後拍去,暗影晃動裏,誘惑依然,但細心的觀眾必會發現腰圍左右在皮帶和恤衫的交接處顯眼地墳起了兩丘,那是致命的掃興,比章子怡的虛假的叫聲更令人無法接受。聽說王家衛幾乎每個鏡頭都要求重拍十次以上,這次倒是失手,除非他是故意用這兩丘來告訴觀眾,梁朝偉畢竟有些年紀了,正如觀眾你們,大家都有些年紀了。

娛樂版說梁朝偉向來貪吃,腰圍發福情有可原,李察基爾的罪名卻跟其身分不太配合,他是達賴喇嘛的信徒,長期吃素,在印度和尼泊爾之間走動甚勤,沒理由會落得肚腩纏身。或許他應該暫別達賴,改到香港特區走一趟,看看張玉珊幫唔幫到他﹔或亦可找梁朝偉一起報名,說不定雙人成行有八折。

可是,說到底,肚腩略肥又有什麼關係呢,如果你擁有一對閃爍如星的眼睛﹖男人的眼睛不會變胖也不會變瘦,它是永恆的十卡完美寶石,或棕或藍,垂掛在如天的白幕之上,永遠能夠吸引女性。男人不老,男人的眼睛是紋在女人胸口的咒語,銘印終生。

He mentioned Richard Gere and Tony Leung both have become plumper these years. He found a fatal disappointment in 2046 when he compared Chow Mo Wan's back with that glamorous guy's in Days of Being Wild. Time waits for no man.……
Don't go mad with his ruthless commend. All he wanted was just to praise the eyes of Tony and Richard.
Slightly fat is nothing to a man whose eyes glitter like the stars. His eyes will never grow fat or thin. His eyes are 10 carat eternal and perfect gems, either brown or blue, hanging on the white curtain like sky, attracting woman forever. He will not grow old. His eyes are the incantation tattooed on the woman’s heart, engraved on her mind all her life.

Looney Tune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Really? Shocked I didn't notice the extra inches. maybe I was just too busy looking into those eyes. Very Happy

It's OK, love handles are fine. Something to hold on to while staring into those eyes. Smile
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject:

fat? tony? isn't he thin enough in 2046?? anyone watching the bed scenes would agree with me Wink

for a 40 year old guy, flat and muscular tummy is a big achievement and i think he has achieved it Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject:

His body was jus perfect for the character in 2046!!!!He was not fat at all - actually I never recall seeing him overweight!!! Not that I would mind since he would look good that way too - his handsomeness comes from the goodness within.

Also mu99le I agree with you on the erotic scenes of 2046 - his bottom was fantastic, no love handles or excess fat visible in any part of the body shown.
mu99le

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:
His body was jus perfect for the character in 2046!!!!He was not fat at all - actually I never recall seeing him overweight!!! Not that I would mind since he would look good that way too - his handsomeness comes from the goodness within.

Also mu99le I agree with you on the erotic scenes of 2046 - his bottom was fantastic, no love handles or excess fat visible in any part of the body shown.

speaking about bottom...i've finally seen his (yay!!) in 2046 dvd distributed by Mei Ah. I was very shocked with the sight because all of my life i've never seen tony so....exposed Embarassed. but i was delighted too because he has gorgeous, fleshy bums Very Happy anyway, i agree with u that his handsomeness comes from inside...when he was young, he has that cute naughty look coming from his childlike spirit, now he has the air and maturity of a gentleman and seasoned actor Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject:

mu99le wrote:
eliza bennet wrote:

speaking about bottom...i've finally seen his (yay!!) in 2046 dvd distributed by Mei Ah. I was very shocked with the sight because all of my life i've never seen tony so....exposed Embarassed. but i was delighted too because he has gorgeous, fleshy bums Very Happy anyway, i agree with u that his handsomeness comes from inside...when he was young, he has that cute naughty look coming from his childlike spirit, now he has the air and maturity of a gentleman and seasoned actor Smile.

Another reason why I love 2046! Tony's bottom! Laughing
pran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: tony's bottom

hi..everybody.. I am so glad with you that you have a good chance to see tony's bottom in 2046. I feel very upset because I haven't seen 2046 yet .(2046 isn't come in thailand).....however, I will wait for it in vcd or dvd and I hope that I can see tony's lovely bottom!!!! Embarassed
reeve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
Another reason why I love 2046! Tony's bottom! Laughing

Crying or Very sad wahh.... i'm going to so kill the censors here...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: