TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

2003 Interview by Next Magazine
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Next mag intervew march 2003

What are you talking about???!!! And whose 'ANGRY"??? i'm not !!! Far from it & whose a troll--& who cares about being 'successful???

Once more--we appear to be ' talking ' on 2 opposite poles!!!
I do find this laughable to the extreme!!!

You commented about the LAST Emperor-- I happen to know something about it! And to have the audacity to ASK --if i've ' SEEN" it?? Do you think for a second I'd say anything-- if I didn't ???
I give some history on some films--i'm angry?? i'm putting all in perspective!!! Don't you see it???

Last time --we crossed swords it was about Andy Lau--& I don't have to point out , my assessment of Tony's acting,is confirmed by himself to go by his own interviews in London.
As for Andy--that is proving itself..& Johnnie To's interview., as he himself--the director, spoke of what he wanted in Full Time Killer!!!
So, what do I have to prove??? It's 'proving' itself.

And yes --this is what i meant of 'conceit' & 'ego' --you are 'proving it right now.
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Next mag intervew march 2003

Anonymous wrote:
What are you talking about???!!! And whose 'ANGRY"??? i'm not !!! Far from it & whose a troll--& who cares about being 'successful???

Once more--we appear to be ' talking ' on 2 opposite poles!!!
I do find this laughable to the extreme!!!

You commented about the LAST Emperor-- I happen to know something about it! And to have the audacity to ASK --if i've ' SEEN" it?? Do you think for a second I'd say anything-- if I didn't ???
I give some history on some films--i'm angry?? i'm putting all in perspective!!! Don't you see it???

Last time --we crossed swords it was about Andy Lau--& I don't have to point out , my assessment of Tony's acting,is confirmed by himself to go by his own interviews in London.
As for Andy--that is proving itself..& Johnnie To's interview., as he himself--the director, spoke of what he wanted in Full Time Killer!!!
So, what do I have to prove??? It's 'proving' itself.

And yes --this is what i meant of 'conceit' & 'ego' --you are 'proving it right now.

Not suprised that you find this unnecessary exchange "laughable to the extreme", since it is what you trolls thrive on.

I wish there was a yawn emoticon or better yet an "ignore" option. I try to produce some will or energy to answer these seriously mistaken accusations and statements (especially the ones re: To interview) but I can not since I do not care one single bit, so I'm not a part of this conversation anymore since it is neither productive nor enjoyable but instead repetitive and boring.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: next mag interview march2003

What I found laughable is--YOU do this all the time!!! And ,again--predictably--as your recent 'previous' post--you have repeated this behaviour again!!! of course,I'll be call names!

Of course, you'll leave this , NOw !!! You really have nothing to say!!! You never did!!! You come up with these 'breezy' little comments ,like some 'expert' & when I called your attention' to it--to explain yourself--you 'got 'HUFFy" 'PUFFY"--fecetious & patronising--to the extreme--not once--have you really either ever given a good exchange either to do --with 'acting' or now --commenting on the Last Emperor--nada!!! But-- you WANT me to ASK your thoughts!!???
This is why--I brought it up -called a spade --a spade--to mention this 'conceit' & ego--& I'll add 'insecurities,too--why so DEFENSIVE!!!
Of course, you'll be put out--I brought up the To interview!!! And Yes! exactly he used my phrase,too 'Tony is a very good actor' ! It's not your -assessment, neither your assessment of FTK.!! & Andy's role in it.

You never really understood nor paid attention to what I was saying--bec you considered it an 'upfront' !!! I should even question--what you said--now-- if this is not 'ego'--I dont know what is--!And ,typically with such people--they also --adamantly hold on to their 'beliefs'--even when proven otherwise! And,of course, one will be called --names,no?? Typical--with such mentality. oh, yes--piqued' i brought up that To interview!!! And to add to injury--Andy Lau's nomination too for IA3 with Golden Bauhinia. If you go back to what I wrote in another thread--you'll find the 'why' there--that's why--& you got all huffy there,too !!!

Of course, you will come up with all these 'lame' exits---if you stop to think--wh I doubt--you'll even learn something.
I brought up this 'ego business bec you 've done this before-- and if you took it the right 'way'---you would have been more aware--& NOT twists what i was 'saying'. And don't say anything 'half-cocked' if you don't really know the subject in hand---if you go back to your own posts in several threads --you'll see the WHY--I jumped you !!!! And 'see' your own EGO ! & such defensiveness. If you're 'clear-minded' enough.
Frankly, i doubt it.
I've read other's points of view in this forum--I 'respect' it because it's well thought out & unpretentious---- but I not when I read yours!!!
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: