TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

send this message to Thank you,Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duli1972

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: send this message to Thank you,Tony

Hello,Dear Mr. Leung,
Will you really check this message?You are so busy working.
But I still want to say something to you.
Actually I am also quite busy,I am a scholar from Shanghai,now studying in Germany,I have to work for my lectures,papers,books all the time.Hardly have any time to for entertainment .
It is just by chance that I watched some of your movies and then learnt something about your experience.To my surprise,I am more and more moved by you.
To tell the truth,I never expected there should be a actor like you in the Hongkong entertainment circle.People say you are handsome,talented,sexy and even a man to die for.They are all right.But in my view what make you really perfect is what we learn from your eyes.Hard to explain it precisely,your eyes,not just striking or gloomy,they are so clear ,calm ,really confident and also very kind,showing the owner of them is ready to face every challenge and forgive the possible hurt.
You never express your confidence to the public,but actually that have become your internal personality. With this confidence,you just struggle your way by the true yourself,step by step,not cater somebody or the public ,and never give up.
Quite few people can keep the confidence like you,in the material world,people are so eager to succeed or get rich ,they try every method,no matter they feel it good or not,and lose themselves day by day.But how is your surrounding?Everybody can imagine it,full of temptation--money,fame or girls,severe competition and annoyance from gossip reporters all the time.
I really admire you.Whenever I am to lose myself,I think about you.You make me stronger to overcome my weakness.
Sure, to have one more fan is nothing important for you.But I write the mail to thank you and tell you how a man like you contribute to the public.You are not just presenting excellent movies and earning money from the public,you help people get confidence back. Thank you so much.

Wish you all the best .Take care.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: